Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 64769 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2015, 05:35:28 AM »

Well.. alright, alright, alright!

The Dark Sentinel LE.. (with a Dark Catalyst pommel)

Nice pics, congrats on both a great entry saber and a great prize saber!  Love the Dark Catalyst pommel on the Dark Sentinel.  I might have to get a DC pommel for one of my Dark Sentinel hilt!

Caylem
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2015, 01:12:19 PM »

The Flamberge..

The Dark Sentinel LE.. (with a Dark Catalyst pommel)

The Flamberge V2 is my favorite body and pommel from the crossguard model, great choice! And the new Renegade is my favorite emitters. I'm planning to do an hybrid out of those 2 crossguards, very soon.

That dark sentinel looks good, grats to you!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 01:18:38 PM by Caylem » Logged

Lightsabers:
                   Manticore CE V3sound (emerald)
                   The guardian V4sound (emerald) Nickel plated
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG
                   Azure Reaper V3 sound in GB
                   The Consular V4 sound in CG

Caylem
Knight Officer

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2015, 01:48:26 PM »

Ok here are some picture of my Consular and my azure reaper as promised yesterday. I received my Azure reaper in CG, but since i asked to get my Consular in CG, i switched the led from my Azure Reaper with the led of my free Initiate LE V3 i've got that was in GB.

We don't see really well the lightsaber on this one, but at least we see the real color of GB, on other picture, it looks like artic blue.

There you go guys, i hope you enjoyed those pictures, i know you like details! lol
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:00:43 PM by Caylem » Logged

Lightsabers:
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »

Hi Caylem.  Thanks for showing your sabers.  The CG blade really fits the Consular.  I really like the LED switch out for your Azure Reaper.  That blue on blue sure is icy cool attractive.  Point to you.  Smiley

Caylem
Knight Officer

Lightpoints please!

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2015, 04:14:54 PM »

Thank you D7, i really like Qui-Gon in episode 1, so i wanted to stay true to what it looked like.

Lightsabers:
                   Initiate LE V3 in CG

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2015, 09:46:14 PM »

A consular in CG is allays a great pick!  Very nice entry saber! 

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:31 AM »

My new UltraSabers arrived today . . .

"Oh . . . Yeah."

This is going to be quick, but I'll start posting Reviews on Friday with all the details.

Entry Items:

My entry purchases were actually 2 Stunt Staffs, but I'm showing them separate here to show off the Pommels I picked . . .

Dark Sentinel Staff, w/ Consular pommels for both individual sabers, Blazing Red:

Dominix LE V4 Staff, w/ Manticore Low pommels for both individual sabers, Sunriders Destiny:

Also ordered a couple other Pommels for changing looks up - Archon & Raven.

2nd Place Prize:

This will be my first review - plan to post it on Friday. 

Dark Initiate LE V4, w/ Scorpion MHS Pommel, v3 Sound:

It came in Consular Green, but I think I am going to put a Guardian Blue module in it.  Love how the Blue looks on Dark hilts!

It handles exceptionally well with a single hand!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2015, 04:37:36 AM »

Great looking raffle prize!
I've always liked the guardian/scorpion pommels on that hilt.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2015, 05:47:45 AM »

Lord Canterbury congrats on two gorgeous staffs(the SRD looks NICE Wink), and your raffle prize.  The Dark Initiate V4 will look sweet in GB as well.  Love the BR!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2015, 06:12:32 AM »

It came in Consular Green, but I think I am going to put a Guardian Blue module in it.  Love how the Blue looks on Dark hilts!

Awesome entries & raffle win Lord C..... Lots of sabers to play with +1  Smiley

Perhaps check the LED module, unscrew the heat sink and see if you've got an RGB board.... You may be able to just re-solder the wire from G to the B pad and change the colour yourself..... easy stuff for you I'm sure.....  Wink

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Metalheart
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2015, 09:10:10 AM »

And here are both my entry and 4th place prize!

Entry: GB Dark Initiate V4 with Obsidian V4 and black blue-illuminated AV switch

Raffle prize: GB Aeon LE (in the pic it looks like a brighter blue but it's because of the light, in person the color is identical to the other saber)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:13:48 AM by Metalheart » Logged

RGB Manticore
GB Dark Initiate V4 with Obsidian Sound V4
GB Aeon LE (4th place 2015 Summer Raffle Grab Bag Prize)

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2015, 01:03:43 PM »

Metalheart, your GB Dark initiate looks sooo good with the black / blue av.... I'm loving the new black av switches we can spec on our sabers..... +1  Smiley

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2015, 01:08:04 PM »

You all got some great looking sabers. 
Metalheart, that DI in blue look great.
Lord C, the Consular pommels really look good on the Sentinels.  Nice choice there.

Still waiting for mine to ship.  Undecided

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2015, 01:23:20 PM »

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo  Grin Grin Grin

My entry and 2nd place prize arrived today..... The last few weeks have been sooo much fun with this raffle and this is just the icing on the cake.....  Cheesy

First my winning entry saber is an Emerald Dark Sentinel LE v4 ; RGB(W) ; GB pulsing to DVA, BH FoC, emitter windows, 32" MG blade ; Dark Menace Pommel (special request) ; Obsidian v4 sound ; black / red av switch ; av set to ch.4.... and this saber is ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL, OMG, I just love it.... The Sentinel line are one of my favorites and for me this is the top of the line....

Guardian Blue

Pulsing to Dark Violet Amethyst

with Banes Heart FoC

Now for a new trick, hope this works...... animated gif showing the Emerald pulse....
Cool, it's working, it's working, lol  Cool

Now my 2nd place prize saber.... a Dark Initiate LE v4 with sound..... wow, I love it   Smiley
BR ; AS FoC ; v3 sound ; black / red illuminated av switch ; 36" UEMG blade ; No windows ; standard vented pommel ; black covertec wheel on RHS.... awesome.... right now, can't wipe the smile off my face   Grin
I didn't have this hilt, and this is my first v4 with no windows, and I really like it, strange because I thought I wouldn't, lol.... I've taken this pic with a MG blade tho....

I've got some different pommels to swap over, including a Scorpion pommel, so my lucky prize might look very similar to Lord C's prize....

All I'm gonna say is....... I am VERY happy right now....... Cheers  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:40:36 PM by JediXIX » Logged

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2015, 03:29:09 PM »

Awesome entries & raffle win Lord C..... Lots of sabers to play with +1  Smiley

Perhaps check the LED module, unscrew the heat sink and see if you've got an RGB board.... You may be able to just re-solder the wire from G to the B pad and change the colour yourself..... easy stuff for you I'm sure.....  Wink

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: