Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle 2015 Winners  (Read 66124 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2015, 10:23:02 PM »

Here we go!  Just be careful on this run over the Border to bring them into Canada - they're looking for you!

I just pulled this from US Customs & Border Patrol . . .

LOL! Hahaha...I was gonna say they got my picture wrong but too late for that! Cheesy Only $100G's in this system huh? Gonna have to lie about my height to crank it up a notch Tongue

+1 my friend! Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:26:03 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »

Here we go!  Just be careful on this run over the Border to bring them into Canada - they're looking for you!

I just pulled this from US Customs & Border Patrol . . .

Classic. Point for such gifted work.

Who knew that Lord Canterbury had such good contacts with Law Enforcement Agencies.
[Note to self] Review what information previously disclosed to Lord Canterbury and deny everything.

Smiley

James

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2015, 11:27:11 PM »

Classic. Point for such gifted work.

Who knew that Lord Canterbury had such good contacts with Law Enforcement Agencies.
[Note to self] Review what information previously disclosed to Lord Canterbury and deny everything.

Smiley

James

I am a Sith Lord.  Can't become the Emperor of an intergalactic empire without a few connections . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2015, 12:14:11 AM »

I guess it's good I keep my dealings a little more secret than a certain smuggler.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2015, 02:23:56 AM »

Look what I found RIGHT in front of my dwelling!  They're closer than I thought!  And too cheap to use the colored ink in their printer.  

Don't be surprised if I call in some help from you Alberta/BC Jedi...!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2015, 02:31:54 AM »

LoL

Point!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2015, 02:56:37 AM »

Hazard, let's meet up.
I have a bounty to collect.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2015, 03:21:44 AM »

Look what I found RIGHT in front of my dwelling!  They're closer than I thought!  And too cheap to use the colored ink in their printer.  

HA!  Awesome.

We need this to go viral - wanted posters of Hazard in every city near the Border where a Forum member lives.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Sith North

« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2015, 03:40:07 AM »

Lol, nice!  And gosh, huge forearms you got there.  The force is strong in you! Cheesy

Saber w/ Sound:
Chosen One CE (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
The Guardian (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Consular (CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Shock (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Monarch (SRD, FoC Obsidian v3)
Archon v2.1 (AB/CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Arbiter (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Malice (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Saber Staff:
Menace (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)
Phantom V3 (VA, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2015, 03:46:02 AM »

Deal Drahcir!  One question: are we taking them alive?  I lure them in with my rugged good looks(it's the glasses), and you cut 'em down how a Sith would see fit.

Lord C, this was a good bit of fun you brought my way thank you! Grin  I had other ideas but decided to stop while I was ahead Roll Eyes Tongue

Lol, nice!  And gosh, huge forearms you got there.  The force is strong in you! Cheesy

Dude!  No tycchan1! Cheesy  It's gotta be poor lighting and camera angle Undecided Wink  I'm just one of the taller Jedi around that's all Grin

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2015, 03:56:18 AM »

Sure we'll take em "alive".
 Wink

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2015, 08:01:38 AM »

Haha.... Awesome fun..... That is GOLD Lord C..... Points all round (+2 for Lord C, later)  Grin Grin Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #192 on: August 02, 2015, 10:36:51 PM »

Point to Lord C, awesome work on that poster.   Cool
And a point to Hazard for actually pinning it up.   Cheesy

Too bad I'm not closer to the border, this Jedi would have your back.  We can't have Sith controlled border agents taking us down.

In other news, can anyone direct me to where I can print out the form to have FedEx leave my package on the porch?  I searched their site but can't seem to find it.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #193 on: August 02, 2015, 11:13:53 PM »

Point to Lord C, awesome work on that poster.   Cool
And a point to Hazard for actually pinning it up.   Cheesy

Too bad I'm not closer to the border, this Jedi would have your back.  We can't have Sith controlled border agents taking us down.

In other news, can anyone direct me to where I can print out the form to have FedEx leave my package on the porch?  I searched their site but can't seem to find it.

Its actually right on your tracking page.  Click on Customize Delivery.  Then the Sign for Delivery.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2015, 11:52:42 PM »

Ah, so it is.  Thanks.  Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: