Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Renegade  (Read 585549 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 23, 2015, 01:21:41 AM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present the Renegade. The new Renegade is our second rendition of the highly requested Crossguard style emitter in the Ultrasabers lineup. The Renegade is of course fully made of T6 Aircraft Aluminum and combat ready. The Renegade will be available in 4 different finished: High Polish, All Black Anodize, Black Anodize with Silver Accents, and Nickel Plated Finish. All 3 blade holders are MHS compatible and exchangeable with other MHS parts. The Renegade is able to accommodate sound installs, Emerald LED driver installs, and has a MHS compatible pommel as well.

This is a large saber but it is surprisingly light weight for its size which make it a great saber for younglings and adults alike. The length of the hilt make it great for two handed combat but its lighter weight make it possible for one handed combat with practice. The Renegade comes standard with a 40" or 36" main blade. And also has the option for 6" or 8" blades for the crossguard.

Here are some numbers as measurements for our customers that like to analyze the numbers. The Renegade is 1.5" wide at the grip and 16.5" long from the top of the main emitter to the bottom of the pommel. It is 8.5" wide from emitter the end of the left emitter to the end of the right emitter (5.5" without the emitters) and 11.25" wide from the end of the left claw to the end of the right claw. The standard Renegade emitters add 1.5" in height. With 6" blades from left tip to right tip the saber is 17" long. With 8' blades from tip to tip the saber is 21" long. The Main blade holder has a 2.5" deep blade socket. The left and right blade holders have 2.5" blade sockets as well.

The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel and emitters are removable and compatible with TCSS MHS parts. Sound and the Emerald LED driver are also available options.

Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Renegade with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to the Renegade.

Renegade LE

Renegade SE

Renegade

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycemQIusljc&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycemQIusljc&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:33:37 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

darthsky
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

Good guys dress in black

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 01:31:00 AM »

Welp... I guess I know what I'm getting next...

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 01:35:19 AM »

NICE!!!!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 01:36:30 AM »

Looks like a massive hilt, I'll be curious to see the all silver variant.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Sith North

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 01:50:54 AM »

Wow ... It is indeed a BIG hilt!  Looks awesome! Probably needs a pair of gloves to hold and swing comfortably. Smiley

Saber w/ Sound:
Chosen One CE (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
The Guardian (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Consular (CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Shock (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Monarch (SRD, FoC Obsidian v3)
Archon v2.1 (AB/CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Arbiter (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Malice (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Saber Staff:
Menace (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)
Phantom V3 (VA, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

Sharpes Sabers
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 01:51:51 AM »

Very nice! Hmmm.. wonder if any grand prize or emerald prizes will get the renegade from this raffle. Would love to see this in CE

Dark sentinel v4 with v4 sound card B/R and V/A FOC
Aeon v3 in CG
Dark initiate v2 in GB
Bellicose in SRD with red silver av switch and sound
Shock in rgb with sound and silver FOC

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 01:52:10 AM »

Looks like a massive hilt, I'll be curious to see the all silver variant.

The real question is:  Who's gonna be getting one of these as a Raffle prize?  You know at least one of these is getting sent out . . .

It doesn't actually sound that big.  He gives the dimensions above . . .

The Renegade is 1.5" wide at the grip and 16.5" long from the top of the main emitter to the bottom of the pommel. It is 8.5" wide . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 01:55:54 AM »

Beautiful new saber.  Point to Emory and Ultra Sabers.  Shocked

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 02:00:16 AM »

Beautiful new saber.  Point to Emory and Ultra Sabers.  Shocked

Agreed!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 02:12:06 AM »

The real question is:  Who's gonna be getting one of these as a Raffle prize?  You know at least one of these is getting sent out . . .

It doesn't actually sound that big.  He gives the dimensions above . . .

The Renegade is 1.5" wide at the grip and 16.5" long from the top of the main emitter to the bottom of the pommel. It is 8.5" wide . . .

That's pretty massive to me.
I don't normally like my hilts longer than 12 inches; I prefer dual wielding with shorter blades and hilts.
It's certainly an intimidating looking hilt though and just because it's massive doesn't mean I wouldn't want it.
 Wink

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 02:13:48 AM »

That's pretty massive to me.
I don't normally like my hilts longer than 12 inches; I prefer dual wielding with shorter blades and hilts.
It's certainly an intimidating looking hilt though and just because it's massive doesn't mean I wouldn't want it.
 Wink

I gotcha.  I just meant relative to the overall design it's not as big as I expected.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 02:25:09 AM »

The High Polish (bling bling) and All Black versions will be available by the weekend.  Along with the silver claws.

The small version of the pommel will be available next week.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 02:42:06 AM »

Weathering one of those silver ones..

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 03:08:21 AM »

I'm speechless........  Shocked

Those emitters look........ words not coming out........ just WOW  Grin Grin Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 03:13:01 AM »

So my guess is the chances of one of these beauties going out to a 4th place winner are slim to nil.........right?  Wink

Either way, that is definitely metal as frack. Like seeing the flamberge get fleshed out more and more, becoming its own unique thing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: