Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Saber Sale - Premium Grab Bag!!  (Read 38650 times)
tycchan1
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

Sith North

« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2015, 09:29:35 PM »

LOL, nice!  I got the exact same premium grab bag for my purchase.  To my surprise, this is a very comfortable saber to wield.  Adn it seems the premium grab bag sabers are shipped in random batches. Smiley

Saber w/ Sound:
Chosen One CE (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
The Guardian (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Consular (CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Shock (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Monarch (SRD, FoC Obsidian v3)
Archon v2.1 (AB/CG, FoC, Obsidian v3)
Dark Arbiter (BR, FoC, Obsidian v3)
The Malice (GB, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Saber Staff:
Menace (BR, FoC, Obsidian v4, 4-Channels Emerald Driver)
Scorpion (1st half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2nd half: BR, FoC, Obsidian v3, 2-Channels Emerald Driver)
Phantom V3 (VA, FoC, Obsidian v3)

Stunt Saber:
Initiate LE V3 
Aeon LE V3

Nox
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2015, 01:40:39 AM »

It makes sense they would do them in batches. My two orders were a week apart but the order numbers had a bit over 700 orders between them - this promo had to have made them hella busy. I bought this set of grab bags for x-mas gifts but I'm totally giving them away early so people will have them for Halloween - I have been messaging a chosen few friends all afternoon, "If you were force sensitive and in the star wars universe, what color would your saber be?"

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2015, 04:48:41 AM »

its good to see those premiums aparenly i did it wrong even mentioned the coupon in the comment got my shipment at noon but there be only my DVA Dark Arbiter happy but a little sad was hoping one of my wish list would be sent oh well plenty left for next time  Cool

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2015, 05:29:12 AM »

its good to see those premiums aparenly i did it wrong even mentioned the coupon in the comment got my shipment at noon but there be only my DVA Dark Arbiter happy but a little sad was hoping one of my wish list would be sent oh well plenty left for next time  Cool

Maybe the required minimum price wasn't reached or you forgot to enter the coupon code? All info should be visible on your final invoice if all steps were fulfilled.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2015, 01:34:09 PM »

Maybe the required minimum price wasn't reached or you forgot to enter the coupon code? All info should be visible on your final invoice if all steps were fulfilled.
i did but i may of added spaces in it and not capitalized it but like i said i put it in the comments so if did something wrong i figured emory would email me thanks  Grin

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2015, 07:04:48 PM »

Hi.  If you are uncertain I suggest that you contact Emory at orders@ultrasabers.com.  Make sure that you include your invoice order number.  May have been an error and at least you will have clarification.  You may be eligible for that premium saber.  Just be absolutely sure that you spent the required amount not counting shipping and any requisition charges for add ons and submitted your order on time.  I think that US is at a Con this weekend so reply may be delayed.  Best of luck and let us know how it goes.   Smiley

Sifu John
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2015, 08:12:46 PM »

Nice !!
I love the Warglave emitter.
It is my favorite one (of the MHS compatible parts) for dueling. (although I prefer mine in black with claws ;-)

I received this wat glaive without claws today as my premium grab bag:

Sifu John
Knight Officer

« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2015, 08:18:30 PM »

That is Awesome Lady J :-)
I am jealous. I LOVE My two RGB sabers.
But it can bring out the ADD in you to have so many choices at your fingertips...
I will kill you in red... no wait, violet... no wait, yellow...

Just got my sabers in and the free one I got is a RGB Bellicose!

Now I already have one but the button color, blade holder and pommel are different which is nice. And I'm thinking I'll leave the color as red so it'll be my first Sith saber! All in all very happy! And it was free! Thanks Ultra Sabers! Grin

Sifu John
Knight Officer

« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2015, 08:23:19 PM »

Hey Dotcom87
that is sweet. I was hoping for a scorpion emitter. I love it.

I got my sabers today! It's late where I am and I need to go to bed, so I will post more later. Just wanted to share a pic of my premium grab bag! I think it's an Arbiter?

Sifu John
Knight Officer

« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »

Hey Nox,
I got the Exact same grab bag last week :-) except mine had a green LED.
I will post pictures in a little while.
I ended up swapping out the new pommel and emitter to another saber, and used other parts on the hilt. I will post picts in a little bit :-)

I got my sabers today - ordered a dark mantis, the other is the premium grab bag - I'm not sure what it is, other than it looks like it also has the non-bladed version of the mantis emitter.

Sifu John
Knight Officer

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2015, 09:04:05 PM »

Since I got the exact same configuration as Nox, I wont put that up.
But here is a picture of what I did with it.
I never really liked the overlord emitter on my RGB Sound overlord (it is a nice emitter, but I just dont like it on my overlord) so I took the Mantis emitter and the unreleased new pommel and put them both on my overlord. 
Then I took the naked consular and put the overlord emitter and a Dark standard issue pommel that I had left over (from a dark standard issue staff) and got the following:

Hey Nox,
I got the Exact same grab bag last week :-) except mine had a green LED.
I will post pictures in a little while.
I ended up swapping out the new pommel and emitter to another saber, and used other parts on the hilt. I will post picts in a little bit :-)

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2015, 09:31:08 PM »

Hi.  If you are uncertain I suggest that you contact Emory at orders@ultrasabers.com.  Make sure that you include your invoice order number.  May have been an error and at least you will have clarification.  You may be eligible for that premium saber.  Just be absolutely sure that you spent the required amount not counting shipping and any requisition charges for add ons and submitted your order on time.  I think that US is at a Con this weekend so reply may be delayed.  Best of luck and let us know how it goes.   Smiley
i could but they did say cant be retroactively applied but i will talk to him asap thanks dauntless  Cool

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2015, 12:00:29 AM »

Hi John.  Now that's what I call a fantastic enviable RGB saber.  Ooh the carnage in multiple colors !  Point.   Shocked   Cool

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: