Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Emerald Driver color not saving  (Read 3546 times)
ALPHA
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« on: July 30, 2015, 04:27:56 AM »

Hello everyone.  Just got my first saber today, a Mantis CE.  I was messing around and enjoying all it has to offer until I ran into a small problem.  For whatever reason, when I try to simply change the color it won't save and I can't understand exactly what I'm doing wrong.  It being my first saber I'm sure I'm doing something stupid so please be gentle lol  The link below has a video of what I'm experiencing.  Let me know and thanks again everyone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzUiOcuZPpmwdC1mUXZxNjBMWms/view?usp=sharing

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:35:09 PM »

Try disconnecting before closing the program. I had a similar issue to where I just pulled the cable and it wouldn't so any color.  I've found you have to use the disconnect button to get the settings to stick. But I am a day one owner so I may be mistaken but it's worth a shot.

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 03:21:54 AM »

Set your color, write to board, disconnect the software through the button on the software, and then Power down the saber before disconnecting the USB cable

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 03:47:55 AM »

Also make sure you're an administrator or start the software as administrator.

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: