Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of the Chosen One SE  (Read 14515 times)
JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 04:36:51 AM »

Sorry Jedi - but if we're ever at a Chosen One Convention and I'm chatting with all the other Sith Lords, casually talking about our Red-bladed Beauties over Whiskey Old Fashioned's and you walk in with a CO in SRD, causing the whole room to go silent and stare - well, sorry but I'm going to have to Force choke the crap out of you from across the room before anyone realizes you know me.   Embarrassed

I mean, really!  What if they all thought I was OK with that sort of thing!

You will try !!!  Cheesy

I had this vision of a room full of "well to do" Sith, in waistcoats and top hats, swirling a cognac in one hand, and lighting a cigar with their lightsaber with their other hand (if they still have the other hand, haha)......  Grin

But in retaliation I might just have to use the little known Jedi's secret weapon against the Sith, and Force clamp ya nuts  Shocked. Let's see how long you can focus on your measly choke with the shock of that, hahahaha.....  Tongue

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 05:04:17 AM »

You will try !!!  Cheesy

I had this vision of a room full of "well to do" Sith, in waistcoats and top hats, swirling a cognac in one hand, and lighting a cigar with their lightsaber with their other hand (if they still have the other hand, haha)......  Grin

But in retaliation I might just have to use the little known Jedi's secret weapon against the Sith, and Force clamp ya nuts  Shocked. Let's see how long you can focus on your measly choke with the shock of that, hahahaha.....  Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 05:16:22 AM »

What are you... an out of focus something or miniature green Ninja Turtle ?   he  Grin  he

Well you better take off your green tinted shades Tongue cause that picture is in focus!  It kinda looks like a neon turtle doesn't it?  That was my first saber, a Hasbro Signature ROTJ which I wreaked after dueling to much. Smiley

Outstanding review my friend, and excellent pics showing all the detail........ worthy of more than just 1 point.......  Grin

OK..... this baby is Emerald...... may I ask for some pic requests in different blade colours?...... especially DVA & SRD....... pretty please?  Cool

Ok a few pics.  DVA...Blue 99%, Red 33%

SRD...Green 95%, Blue 12.5%

Like other black and silver hilts, the Chosen One can handle a few other blade colors fairly well IMO. Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 05:18:36 AM »

Here I was trying to enjoy my sith hang out with Lord C and JediXIX wants to use forbidden force techniques.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 05:20:55 AM »

Here I was trying to enjoy my sith hang out with Lord C and JediXIX wants to use forbidden force techniques.

I believe Sidious referred to them as "unnatural".

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 05:26:45 AM »

I believe Sidious referred to them as "unnatural".

Sometimes a Jedi just has to improvise  Roll Eyes   he was trying to Force choke me, remember, for having a "different" green lightsaber  Wink

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:45 AM »

Really like this pic....... works for me  Cheesy

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 05:33:45 AM »

I might be able to accept a Chosen One in blue, the whole redeemed Vader/Anakin thing, but Green just doesn't sit right with me.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2015, 03:22:50 AM »

Howdy All,

Given that a lot of people are going to read this - and with good reason - I just felt the need to point out that my comment about JediXIX wanting to see the Chosen One in SRD was all in fun; I consider Jedi as good a friend as one can be after talking about Lightsabers on an internet forum for about 5 months and one lives in New Jersey and the other in that country that Mad Max happened in.  Wink

It's true that I would probably only consider getting a Chosen One in Red, but hey: 

If you want a Chosen One CE with an Indigo Blade, Yellow FOC and a Yellow-Illuminated Black AV Switch - if that's gonna make you happy, then get it and love your saber and be proud of your saber and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

All that matters is that you love it.

OK.  That is all.  Carry on . . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Drahcir
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 03:30:16 AM »

Well said.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 04:54:26 AM »

I might be able to accept a Chosen One in blue, the whole redeemed Vader/Anakin thing, but Green just doesn't sit right with me.

Yeah, when I get mine, it's going to have a R+B driver because as the official Female Anakin of this forum, I have to actively play for both teams, you know.  Wink 

JediXIX
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 05:48:26 AM »

Howdy All,

Given that a lot of people are going to read this - and with good reason - I just felt the need to point out that my comment about JediXIX wanting to see the Chosen One in SRD was all in fun; I consider Jedi as good a friend as one can be after talking about Lightsabers on an internet forum for about 5 months and one lives in New Jersey and the other in that country that Mad Max happened in.  Wink

It's true that I would probably only consider getting a Chosen One in Red, but hey: 

If you want a Chosen One CE with an Indigo Blade, Yellow FOC and a Yellow-Illuminated Black AV Switch - if that's gonna make you happy, then get it and love your saber and be proud of your saber and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

All that matters is that you love it.

OK.  That is all.  Carry on . . . .

Yep, all in good fun my friend  Wink  and well said  Smiley

And......... even tho my Chosen One is 2ch R+G Emerald and I've played with reds, oranges, yellows, and some greens, it has only ever been saved in BR with a SY FoC......  Cheesy  It looks sensational in a dark orange colour, but just feel right in BR.......  Smiley  ( so you win  Wink )

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »

Anyone who didn't realize this was all in good fun needs to have their Humor License revoked.  Wink

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 07:59:01 PM »

I have a humour licence? Cool!!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2015, 06:33:59 AM »