Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I ordered and then what?  (Read 885 times)
darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« on: August 27, 2011, 06:37:56 PM »

I ordered my beautifull ultrasabers  Grin.
I will wait 2-3 weeks and then they are going to bring them to my front door or i am going to pick it in some transport company ?
Yeah i am a nooby at ordering from the internet  Tongue.

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »

UPS will ship them to you when they get them from Ultra sabers, should take 2 to 3 weeks at the most. usually you get them in 5 business unless you got 3, 2 or next day shipping then you will get them in 3, 2 or the next day the ship.   

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 07:27:03 PM »

UPS will ship them to you when they get them from Ultra sabers, should take 2 to 3 weeks at the most. usually you get them in 5 business unless you got 3, 2 or next day shipping then you will get them in 3, 2 or the next day the ship.   
ehhh yeah i asked how do i get them they come to my home i get them fron somewhere because what is UPS?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »

Yes, they will come right to your door!  One of the great things about ordering online.  You will find your wonderful new Ultrasabers waiting on your doorstep one day, and rejoice Smiley

They have 2-3 weeks on the site to ensure that people aren't bugging them all the time about their orders - it can take more or less depending on the situation.  I would guess since they're at Dragoncon there will be a lag.  Regardless, you will have your sabers soon enough.

Oh and UPS is United Parcel Service - they will be the ones delivering the sabers to you.

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:21 PM »

Yes, they will come right to your door!  One of the great things about ordering online.  You will find your wonderful new Ultrasabers waiting on your doorstep one day, and rejoice Smiley

They have 2-3 weeks on the site to ensure that people aren't bugging them all the time about their orders - it can take more or less depending on the situation.  I would guess since they're at Dragoncon there will be a lag.  Regardless, you will have your sabers soon enough.

Oh and UPS is United Parcel Service - they will be the ones delivering the sabers to you.
yeah i know they will have a bit of lag due yo dragoncon i dont mind i like those guys Cheesy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: