Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Default Silent Soundfont  (Read 4131 times)
BatteryHound
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark Side.

« on: August 21, 2015, 08:33:56 AM »

I made the mistake of not checking out the contents of the downloadable Obsidian v4 Default Package collection of soundfonts before altering mine a bit. It seems the only one I can't find anywhere is the silent font that came installed on my board when I received it.

Before anyone mentions it: I know that eerockk created a silent soundfont, but I've heard a lot of users, himself included I believe, mention a persistent static noise when it's loaded onto the board. Additionally, I was fond of the discrete little <boop> noise that the default silent font would make to let me know that I had the silent font selected.

Does anyone have the "factory" silent font backed up or on hand? And on that note, I did try to backup the banks before doing anything, but after clicking around the Obsidian Launcher for 10 minutes I didn't see any option to do so. Is that not something it can do yet, or am I blind? Grin

EDIT: Oh, jeeze. Just realized there was already a topic for this.. Apologies, but that one doesn't have any answers either. Someone get us that font back! Sad

Liberator V2 - Blazing Red.
Dominix LE V3 - Guardian Blue.
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red.

BatteryHound
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -16

Dark Side.

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 03:59:26 PM »

In the meantime, I created this simple Boot/Tag Sound of crickets chirping to use for a silent font.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8ctyfpdqc92oc9/CricketBoot.rar?dl=1

So for now I just use that, and the rest of the entries in my silent bank are empty, and it seems to achieve the same effect.

(Link also posted in the Free Obsidian Fonts by Members thread.)

Liberator V2 - Blazing Red.
Dominix LE V3 - Guardian Blue.
Sentinel V4 - Blazing Red.

CDStarsong
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 05:04:22 AM »

HEH, I was just checking this spot again to see if anything had come up! The idea of a cricket chirp font is pretty good man, like it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: