Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: V4 Mac Launcher Settings  (Read 6120 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« on: August 22, 2015, 04:58:14 AM »

I am just now getting around to messing with the V4 launcher since it has been upgraded with Emerald support and I only see options for the "Pulse" mode and the "Flash on clash" mode, but not a mode for changing the blade color. However, the "Flash on clash" mode changes the blade color and I can't figure out how to change the flash settings.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm using the mac version if that makes a difference.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 02:13:02 PM »

Click on the colour bars. You should have two clickable parts on the upper bar and one clickable part on the lower bar.

To change the timing, you simply use the vertical white lines that separate the different colour bar parts in both Pulse and FoC mode. The lengths of the pulsing and flashing cycle can be changed by using the box below the colour bars.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 02:58:22 PM »

There's also a video demo here that explains the color bars and how to use them:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11988.0

Check out that second vid.  It should be the same for Mac users, to my understanding.   Hope this helps! 

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 03:57:44 PM »

Got it! I missed that second video altogether lol. Thanks for the help and points to both!

ynefel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »

Jedi & saber novice here...

Just used the new Mac installer to change blade color from blue to purple, with yellow FoC.  How do I change the power button color (it's still blue when powered on)?

Thanks for any advice!

Ynefel

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 10:01:14 PM »

Jedi & saber novice here...

Just used the new Mac installer to change blade color from blue to purple, with yellow FoC.  How do I change the power button color (it's still blue when powered on)?

Thanks for any advice!

Ynefel

Hello! Only the main blade LED can be changed with the Emerald Driver since it has multiple color diodes. The switch has a separate LED that only has a single color diode and is not connected to the driver.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 08:24:44 PM »

^ Exactly this! The switch LED isn't connected to the driver and therefore it can't be changed through it. Only by swapping the whole switch you can change its LED colour.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: