Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Getting Obsidian added to stunt blade later  (Read 1660 times)
SumoPanda
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: August 31, 2015, 04:02:05 AM »

Just wondering if anybody had any insight into how I would go about adding Obsidian sound to a stunt saber of mine. I know I would have to send it back but any details or experiences would definately be of assistance! Thanks!

“You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.”

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:54 AM »

Hi.  You would need to contact Emory at info@ultrasabers.com .  Tell him what the saber is and what you want done to it.  He will include the cost of the upgrade and return shipping.  Please keep in mind that if it is a lower end saber or a regular grab bag, it may not be worth the cost of completely overhauling the wiring to put in Obsidian soundboard plus Li-Ion batteries and buckpuck.  Also factor the costs of shipping both ways.

It is easier and more cost efficient to have the buckpuck and Li-Ions put in at time of purchase if considering a future upgrade.  Grab bags are already made in advance so this option most likely is not feasible although it occasionally has been done.  There have been a few instances where a buyer has requested a sound or Emerald upgrade on a grab bag.  Unaware of what saber they were getting aside from a blade color request.  These usually are best for a premium grab bag.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: