Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: CSO Obsidian Sound Board Cost?  (Read 709 times)
Darkk927
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:22 PM »

Does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to install Obsidian in a Prophecy LE, or any saber for that matter? The soundboard itself costs $120 so I'm guessing it will cost a little more than that (which is really rough since the option only costs $75 for sound-enabled sabers). Would US install Obsidian in my Prophecy from the get-go for cheaper, maybe once the CSO is open?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »

Currently prices for the CSO are unknown.  Ultra has stated that he wants a one on one kinda personal process in order to ensure that you get what you want, so this custom pricing may not be public knowledge even when the CSO opens.  I would GUESS this install would be in between the $75 and $120 - the reason the board itself is more expensive on its own is because I believe they prefer to install them personally. 

Think about it, if they install them they can make sure everything is set up right, and plus the saber is covered by them anyway.  If you install them, there are a million things that could go wrong and in the end they just have a customer who is dissatisfied with the board that they worked long and hard to design.  They WANT their customers to be very satisfied with the Obsidian, so the AMAZING price of $75 for for the board and installation is them providing incentive to get a pre-made saber that they can be confident about.

This is speculation, I just want to say that I am not an Ultrasabers employee - I help out on this forum as a volunteer because I know the products well and enjoy helping out.  You cannot hold the company responsible for my response, hopefully Ultra will say something here when he gets back from Dragoncon to confirm my theories.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: