Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Please help with obsidian sound fonts  (Read 2028 times)
wjacobwarren
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: September 07, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »

I've tried downloading a few fonts from US like the sabertooth. I extracted the file into it's own folder on my desktop and when I try to load it in the obsidian software I can see the folder but it doesn't read any of the files in it. When I open the folder from the desktop I can see the individual sounds and they are an LSU file type. However when I am looking for the files from the obsidian software it only allows me to search for file types ".lscfgx".

Krea Eard
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

There is only the flow of the force.

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 05:37:16 AM »

Hello it sounds like you have the V4 launcher in that case what you need to do is go to the Obsidian sound board panel and click on the sound wizard. Once there you must input the sounds you what into their designated jurisdictions. After you have done that go to Write Sound and from there you can either write(load) the sounds strait to the sound board (the button is at the bottom of the window) or just below the review list you can save the sounds in the files know as .lscfgx which then just load the sound on to the board. I hope this helps you.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 05:49:38 AM by Krea Eard » Logged

Jedi rule
Guardian w/ UV and V4 Obsidian

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 03:05:05 AM »

on the sound wizzard, you will need to go to each individual sound "slot" (tag/ power up/ motion/ baseline hum/ etc)
and click on the little folder icon on that particular sound slot to browse for the sound you want to load.

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: