Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Self-Taught Sewing Lesson Result (Sith Inspired Design)!  (Read 47275 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2017, 06:15:55 PM »

Definitely liking that mask, Ravage

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2017, 11:42:25 PM »

Definitely liking this one. Love the mask. I can't figure out what it reminds me of, but it looks awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Redeye the jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

So I see your schwartz is as big as mine

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2017, 02:46:54 AM »

Hello lord ravage, your artistry on your outfits are to be commended ,I was told about you I'm new to this world and have found your in ca ,are ther any requirements to join the group as I don't deal with face book or most modern world tech ,I'm more a recluse but would like to meet others who are into the way of the saber

Saber owned dark sentinal le v4 ,with windows in upside schwartz color,fire orange,and a sentinal v4,with windows  in arctic blue ,a coupler to staff em up,, straight fire and ice
!MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!
P.s -MSIBTY

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2017, 06:04:32 AM »

IN-credible! Yet another LR masterpiece!  I like how the cape is reminiscent of Count Dooku  Smiley. And the various backdrops in each scene is the proverbial icing on the cake!  Quality work LR!
-1 for you  Cheesy
Yes, TD, I commissioned the "jet black" Darth Tyranus-inspired Cape, to which I attached my own custom signature hood to coordinate w/the Imperial Officer's uniform underneath Cheesy
Definitely liking that mask, Raváge.
Obliged TJ...  Smiley
Definitely liking this one. Love the mask. I can't figure out what it reminds me of, but it looks awesome.
...you as well, TR!  Cheesy
Hello Lord Raváge, your artistry on your outfits are to be commended. I was told about you. I'm new to this world and have found your [FB group] in CA. Are there any requirements to join the group as I don't deal with face book or most modern world tech? I'm more a recluse but would like to meet others who are into the way of the saber.
Greetings Redeye! Although there are members who do indulge in saber sparring, regrettably, the GCC is a FB group that heavily utilizes the social media outlet for most members to communicate (along w/text or calls for individuals who exchange contact info). The only requirement is having a FB profile to join.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2017, 05:09:53 AM »

Yo that guitar is gonna be sick when its done Tongue I need one made. Peavey never fails either. Maybe I can help to create some original songs, or try to anyway Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: