Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Self-Taught Sewing Lesson Result (Sith Inspired Design)!  (Read 47276 times)
skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 04:49:15 AM »

Well I had my first outfit made by Cosplaysky witch look good when I just stand and walk. The only thing that fit nice was the pants the under shirt and tunic was long and little small.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 06:28:08 AM »

Well I had my first outfit made by Cosplaysky witch look good when I just stand and walk. The only thing that fit nice was the pants the under shirt and tunic was long and little small.

Hmmm...Did you give them all the correct measurements? It seems unusual something doesn't fit right  if they have the proper measurements.

wattage2
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

I am a Jedi who deals in the Dark.

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 08:19:37 PM »

This is cool. Thanks for linking me to this post. I love the fade to black final version the best. Im going to get started on my robe soon hopefully (waiting on tax return so I can also get my saber that will be going with it).

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 08:39:33 PM »

This is cool. Thanks for linking me to this post. I love the fade to black final version the best. I'm going to get started on my robe soon hopefully (waiting on tax return so I can also get my saber that will be going with it).

You're more than welcome, Wattage2!

Shoot me an IM when you complete the vision w/saber so I can see how everything turns out. Smiley

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 06:42:49 PM »

Here's another one of my TDE-approved alternate versions utilizing my Surcoat.
The hooded mantle is a separate element used to create a distinctive visual impact.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:20:48 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 10:43:29 PM »

looking good! that reminds me that I have to look for a broad black belt

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2016, 02:56:10 AM »

Looking good! that reminds me that I have to look for a broad black belt.

Thanks Layana!

A broad belt is an excellent choice option as paying close attention to the details makes a huge difference and will help take any attire to the next level in creating something uniquely spectacular! Cheesy

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2016, 11:53:07 AM »

Here's an updated side-by-side comparison of the trim (black/red respectively) added to the hooded mantle of both versions.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:21:15 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2016, 03:38:45 AM »

Recently designed/made a "Fade to Black" Cape.
Also added red trim to the lower part of the Hooded Mantle to have the option of wearing over the Tabards & Cape:

Didn't feel like donning the entire costume for the snapshot, but will post more pics in the future.  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:21:40 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2016, 11:35:55 AM »

Recently designed/made a "Fade to Black" Cape.
Also added red trim to the lower part of the Hooded Mantle to have the option of wearing over the Tabards & Cape:

Didn't feel like donning the entire costume for the snapshot, but will post more pics in the future.  Smiley

Well that looks fantastic. Jelly over here.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:50:47 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2016, 06:31:01 AM »

Well that looks fantastic. Jelly over here.

Dazek, Ari Pida!
Nu buti tikra j'us zinot itik kair jatgija votvtebi is tu'iea kalsoka tijasa vi duobé. Nu zinot itik nuyak Tsis akute ant tu'iea s'dies.
(Thanks, Lord Rapine!
I'm sure you've got some fun surprises in your costume thread as well. I've got my Sith eye on your reveal.
)

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2016, 10:49:24 AM »

I recently added alternate Sith vambrace/glove (open-finger) options to my attire due to the difficulty of wearing full-fingered gloves and being able to grab/handle stuff at Cons.
I'm pleased with the complimentary alternate look/functionality to the chromed version. Smiley

I still had to figure out a different way to tighten/keep them snug over my tunic sleeves with one hand as they have laces which are difficult to tie with one hand.
After looking at some of my Mtn Biking gear, I ended up deciding on "Cord Lock Stoppers", which is the most expeditious move to don/doff the vambraces. Grin

Here's the resulting vambrace solution (I'll tuck the extra lace inside when tightened):

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:22:15 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2016, 11:26:00 AM »

I recently added alternate Sith vambrace/glove (open-finger) options to my attire due to the difficulty of wearing full-fingered gloves and being able to grab/handle stuff at Cons.
I'm pleased with the complimentary alternate look/functionality to the chromed version. Smiley

I still had to figure out a different way to tighten/keep them snug over my tunic sleeves with one hand as they have laces which are difficult to tie with one hand.
After looking at some of my Mtn Biking gear, I ended up deciding on "Cord Lock Stoppers", which is the most expeditious move to don/doff the vambraces. Grin

Here's the resulting vambrace solution (I'll tuck the extra lace inside when tightened):

Brilliant in its simplicity.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 04:48:45 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2016, 06:52:22 AM »

Brilliant in its simplicity.  Smiley
Occam ai Pibena: visa apata ilsia izine, tave simplest cali buti doseke tave status wo ir tave Jen'
Garthaz
sorms buti armio jisi, Ari Pida. Wink
(Occam's Razor: all things being equal, the simplest answer is usually the right one and the DS point is also appreciated, Lord Rapine.)

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2016, 07:52:14 AM »

Vi stukali, cas ilsir zo kelet pics (with zo kitok acquaintances) anolsti tave beze tnoa zalsia neyaslaga sulig WonderCon 2016 kinmuyti sodneme nuo tave karuvis amzi.
(As promised, here are a few pics (with a new acquaintances) illustrating the most current attire variation from WonderCon 2016 unveiled publicly for the first time.)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 12:23:32 PM by Master Nero Attoru » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: