Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Self-Taught Sewing Lesson Result (Sith Inspired Design)!  (Read 47484 times)
Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2017, 06:23:58 AM »

Just wanted to publicly thank Master Nero Attoru for helping me replace many broken links in this thread caused by the PhotoBucket fiasco...The Force is strong in you, MNA!

+1 LS point to you!

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2017, 07:26:42 AM »

Per the request to see the "before" & "after" versions of my airsoft "Sith" mask collection, I'm placing them here to illustrate my custom "original" paint jobs to compliment my "original" wardrobes. One more pending, so I'll post that as well once the entire wardrobe is completed.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2017, 12:51:59 PM »

That. Is. Incredible!

What kind of paint do you use? Seriously LR, that is outstanding work; absolutely PERFECT for Sith  Cool

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

ProfessorJedi47
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2017, 05:02:53 PM »

As promised earlier, here is a new photo (Black Obi, Tabards & Belt Sash w/Sith Red trim) of my most recent wardrobe addition in a continued attempt to design/sew for the very 1st time "ever".

Give me feedback regarding your collective thoughts on the pictured inversion(s) below.
I'll post more pics wearing black pants & tunic with these Black Tabards/Obi/Sash soon for a point of reference to see which you collectively prefer.

May The Force Be With You All!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProfessorJedi47
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2017, 05:03:40 PM »

Amesome work!! Looks quite ready for prime time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »

Per the request to see the "before" & "after" versions of my airsoft "Sith" mask collection, I'm placing them here to illustrate my custom "original" paint jobs to compliment my "original" wardrobes. One more pending, so I'll post that as well once the entire wardrobe is completed.

Thanks for posting these. Very cool. So much detail that you added to them, great job.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »

I so have to do something similar on my Templar mask except in blue, thanks for the inspiration LR!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2017, 10:48:32 PM »

Simply amazing!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2017, 02:27:37 AM »

More excellent stuff, Lord Ravage

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2017, 05:00:48 AM »

That. Is. Incredible!
What kind of paint do you use? Seriously LR, that is outstanding work; absolutely PERFECT for Sith  Cool
Dutchman, I regularly use a combination of "paint" components which include: "Krylon Colormaster" Paint+Primer along w/"Krylon Colormaster" Clear Coat (gloss & satin), "Sharpie" Metallic pens (crisp, defined lines), "Testors" model paint (cars, motorcycles, planes, trains, etc.) & "DecoArt" Metallic Lustre Wax.
Awesome work!! Looks quite ready for prime time.
Thanks for posting these. Very cool. So much detail that you added to them, great job.
I so have to do something similar on my Templar mask except in blue, thanks for the inspiration LR!
Simply amazing!
More excellent stuff, Lord Ravage
Much obliged to you all in hopes this possibly serves as inspiration to make your individual characters more original as I'm inspired by the SW saga!!!

When you need the inspiration & collective power of the #DarkSide to get through the workday! Cool

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2017, 12:48:39 PM »

Dutchman, I regularly use a combination of "paint" components which include: "Krylon Colormaster" Paint+Primer along w/"Krylon Colormaster" Clear Coat (gloss & satin), "Sharpie" Metallic pens (crisp, defined lines), "Testors" model paint (cars, motorcycles, planes, trains, etc.) & "DecoArt" Metallic Lustre Wax. Much obliged to you all in hopes this possibly serves as inspiration to make your individual characters more original as I'm inspired by the SW saga!!!

When you need the inspiration & collective power of the #DarkSide to get through the workday! Cool

That is incredible, the majority of which my wife uses in her various crafts (she is incredibly creative, me: not so much  Wink).  Again, outstanding work^^  Thank you for sharing  Cheesy

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2017, 05:28:43 AM »

My mask & gloves arrived while I patiently await the rest of the commissioned pieces...Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »

My mask & gloves arrived while I patiently await the rest of the commissioned pieces...Smiley

Antici-

-pation  Wink

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2017, 09:33:21 AM »

As promised...My latest Dark Side wardrobe addition:

#ImperialSith

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2017, 12:52:47 PM »

As promised...My latest Dark Side wardrobe addition:

#ImperialSith
IN-credible! Yet another LR masterpiece!  I like how the cape is reminiscent of Count Dooku  Smiley. And the various backdrops in each scene is the proverbial icing on the cake!  Quality work LR!

-1 for you  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: