Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kaza Yuri Returns - An Aplogy  (Read 1992 times)
Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« on: September 28, 2015, 06:48:15 PM »

Hello fellow Ultra Sabers members! I am so sorry i have been neglecting my fellow US enthusiasts here on the forums. I was recruited by an up and coming saber group called The Saber Legion. We are a group that felt there was not enough support for the Combat side of these amazing saber as they are durable enough to withstand tournaments and competitions. We are developing our versions of the 7 light saber forms specifically by adapting our martial art experience and knowledge int he "real world" weapons forms we study to use with he custom saber.

We have been crazy busy getting our website up and running as well as getting content available for the community. We have completed out Shii Cho basics as well as our Makashi is being edited for reveal here int he next few weeks.

All of our forms are specifically designed to teach principals that are applicable to competition sparring and require all of our members to "gear up" with safety equipment (fencing masks, hockey and lacrosse pads, gloves and cups) for maximum safety. The club is growing faster than we had hoped whis is awesome but has made me get lax on my other hobbies, i did get a few sabers and will do my best to get you some review videos of them in the next few days.

I will attempt to get caught up with all of the goings on here but i promise i will not let my posting get lax again!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 07:00:26 PM »

Hi Kaza.  Great news and also good to see this post.  Lately on the forum there has been more interest related to forms, sparring and suitable sabers.  I have advised others of credible go to members and you are one of them.  Will look forward to your next offering.  +1 just for showing up.   Grin

Kaza yuri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -39

Shikin Haramitu Daikomyo

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 09:03:13 PM »

Thank you Dauntless, I look forward as always with helping the community grow. Anyone interested in what we are doing should check us out at Saberlegion.org or look us up on the face books. I would love to help guide anyone interested in martial application with a saber. We are not focused on choreography or stage combat but all those that want to do Dulons (kata) or learn the basics of sparring we might be for you!

Learning how to love is the goal and the purpose of spiritual life
Not learning to develop psychic powers, to bow, do yoga, chant, or even meditate
But learning how to love. Love is the truth. Love is the light
Wish List - Crimson Scorpion, 2 Dark Arbiters with Menace Emitters, Dark Prophecy
Owned - 19 Sabers and counting, to many to list . . .

Darth Resonus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

"Way to rise..."

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 10:05:45 PM »

In replying here I get...

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days."

Are these forums really active?

Single Saber - Dominix v4 LE - Blazing Red
Phantom v4 LE Saberstaff
Specialties include Long Saber, Dual Wield Jar Kai, Light Pike, Light Spear/Light Yari, Temple Guard Saber, Other Exotics, Two Person Drills, Kata/Forms, Kihon/Dulon, Pell Training

Participates in local saber club(s)
Fully armored and geared, compliant to TSL Tier 3 Heavy Dueling requirements.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 03:28:23 AM »

In replying here I get...

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days."

Are these forums really active?

Hi.  Unfortunately Kaza yuri has not been active on this Forum for quite a while.  That does not mean that you couldn't make a relevant comment that he might see if surfing the forum ( lurking ).  The warning is standard for all threads that have not been active as specified.  Often there will be at least one newer post that is similar to the topic of discussion and is likely more up to date regarding products and information.  There are some really valuable older posts that deserve to re-surface as the info is timeless in it's value for many members.  Smiley

obliviondoll
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -21

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 01:28:50 AM »

The previous post in this topic had been September 2015. The most recent posts from December 2015 don't show up in this subforum until you've gone back 13 pages.

I don't think the lack of activity in a 2-year-old thread is necessarily representative of how alive or dead the forum is.

V^^^V
It's not about rage, it's about *emotion*. Happiness is the Dark side, and I will face you with a smile.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: