Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Shock with Single button  (Read 1035 times)
ramsesxv
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 31, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »

Why am I unable to order a Dark Shock with a single button? I want a staff and I like the look of the Dark Shock. I do not need Sound or RGB, that is in the top of the staff. I am not sure if I can build my own.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 05:55:13 PM »

Why am I unable to order a Dark Shock with a single button? I want a staff and I like the look of the Dark Shock. I do not need Sound or RGB, that is in the top of the staff. I am not sure if I can build my own.

They have stopped making the Dark Shock in anything other than RGB for the moment.  The same happened to the Shock LE.  Whether this is a permanent change (they may stop making the Dark Shock) has yet to be seen... there was no official announcement about it.

ramsesxv
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 06:09:45 PM »

thanks, i guess i should buy the parts and make the end of my staff.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

They have stopped making the Dark Shock in anything other than RGB for the moment.  The same happened to the Shock LE.  Whether this is a permanent change (they may stop making the Dark Shock) has yet to be seen... there was no official announcement about it.
They are both LE sabers meaning limited edition once they're gone they're gone Ultra/deep suggested so themselves in this thread http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=553.0

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

navajas
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 06:36:27 PM »

They could just be out for a while. It happened with the Dark Glaive. I wouldn't panic.

LE Initiate - Green (for my son)
FreeSaber Archon - Red (for my other son)
Nickel Prophecy - Arctic Blue (for my Mom)
Initiate V3 LE - Destiny (for my wife)
Bane RGB - white FoC (for my brother)
Vermathax - Yellow / Silver / Purple, custom
Archon V2 - Green (amber FoC, *goodies)

ramsesxv
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 06:38:01 PM »

thanks, i just may buy the body part so i can have it when i get more money later and able to upgrade.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: