Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: !Building Sativr: staff of light!  (Read 6615 times)
Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 11:18:28 PM »

Going through what you posted, it almost sounds like you would have better off just buying a six foot long piece of aluminum and going to town on that, at the very least as a way to learn how to work with the material.

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Beacon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 10:22:42 AM »

Update:
 I haven't lost hope   
 Physically this is been very difficult for me because I've had a lot of things going on since October:  I was assaulted by my neighbor and beat down to the ground until I could no longer breathe and he bent my disabled leg up into my chin to strangle me with it. Aside from recovering from this one of the reasons I'm having trouble with actually working the metal is the fact that I have a broken hand that has created a bone growth that is swelling out like an egg.

I have survived much, much more.
This project will live because of this.
I am redesigning: what i have snd how to do it.
The next build step may vary much grom initial plans but will use what I have thus far.

I just apologize for so much delay in posting about the project because I have had much delay in my own life and the simple fact is that the reality of my situation means that this project is going to move slower.  I'm sitting with my staff right now and it's about 30°F and it's too cold to touch and I am already getting ideas on how to bring this thing to life regardless.  My new plan will definitely involve LEDs and be a staff of light and sound but  it will not just be me expressing my dream, it will be other people helping me realize this.

I'm not in the wheelchair yet but by God if I reach that state I will have succeeded in building the staff of li i'm not in the wheelchair yet but by God if I reach that state I will have succeeded in building the staff of light!

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: