Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsaber driver error  (Read 3883 times)
gl9999
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« on: October 03, 2015, 02:22:33 PM »

Hi guys, can someone help me.

I tried loading new fonts onto the board. I decreased the number of banks to 6 and then formatted. After it was done, the lightsaber disconnected. Now everytime I plug it in, the program won't recognise the saber and Windows devices says 'Driver error'. Took out the batteries and reloaded and replugged and it's the same problem. Don't know what else to do! Help me, you're my only hope!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 08:13:37 PM »

Might've unplugged before actually disconnecting. I sometimes do that but never really gives me any problems. Just a thought. You're supposed to turn the saber off before unplugging, like when the Obsidian goes to the regular menu after the fonts are loaded and such

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 08:42:44 PM »

Try uninstalling the device via the Printers & Devices section of Windows. Turn the saber on, connect it with the PC, wait until the driver is re-installed,  then open the launcher and look if the problem is solved.

As for disconnecting, always close the launcher first, then unplug the saber, then turn it off. Never do it in a different order because this can cause several connection and driver issues!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

gl9999
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:34:44 AM »

Try uninstalling the device via the Printers & Devices section of Windows. Turn the saber on, connect it with the PC, wait until the driver is re-installed,  then open the launcher and look if the problem is solved.

As for disconnecting, always close the launcher first, then unplug the saber, then turn it off. Never do it in a different order because this can cause several connection and driver issues!

It worked! Lightsaber back to normal!!

Thanks all for the advice!  Grin

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 05:43:50 PM »

Nice Cheesy Have fun then!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: