Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Possible Problem with Bellicose  (Read 1509 times)
Fraser
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: August 31, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »

Hi guys, I'm new around these parts and have only just recieved my Bellicose with RGB, Li-Ion and Obsidian sound. It has been working perfectly since i got it last week and so far have been really pleased with it. However, i just got the Obsidian input program thingy working on my computer (Windows 7) and since i have been into the base of the Bellicose my saber is now flickering really badly. It only flickers for a few seconds and is now going off. The sound and motion remains really loud but i lose the light. It cost alot of money for this saber and it cost a little more as i had to pay import tax to ship it here to the UK so i'm hoping its just something i can fix myself.
Thanks very much for any help or info anyone can offer me.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »

Have you charged it since you got it?  Due to the type of circuit that sound sabers use they board is constantly drawing power from the batteries.  Add that to the fact that the guys in the shop don't have time to fully charge every battery before they ship them.  Charge them up and let us know if you still have an issue!

Cheers.

Fraser
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 08:33:53 PM »

I haven't charged them yet no. I got the charge kit but don't have the plug adaptor. But i just need to get one or simply get a power cord to connect to the charger and i'll get them charged.  I was hoping it was just the batteries, but i haven't had it on much really at all, but like you say, maybe they weren't fully charged to begin with. When i get hold of the cord i'll try it and let you know.  Thanks very much.

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 10:03:23 PM »

Yeah sound like soon to be dead batteries. I have the Li-Ion set up on both my Bellicose and Consular and the LED flickers on bot of them when it comes time for a recharge. Freak me out the first time it did that too =P So yeah just recharge the batteries and you should be good to go.

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 01:08:44 AM »

Can your phone go a week without a charge?   Charge your batteries.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 03:42:38 AM »

Can your phone go a week without a charge?   Charge your batteries.

I have to charge mine every day and no one even calls (lots of emails)  ((haha))

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Fraser
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »

Hey, thanks everyone for the input. Yeah, it was the batteries thankfully, a friend gave me the right cable to use to charge the batteries since he didn't need it.  I now have a fully charged and a brighter saber than ever. Thanks a lot.
Oh and yes, my phone does go about a week before i charge it as like Qui-Tom Helms said, no one calls me either .....  Sad    lol  Thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: