Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: This device is not supported. use obsidian launcher v1 or v2  (Read 2629 times)
delta_dave
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 10, 2015, 07:01:07 PM »

Hello gents i have 4 ultrasabers and this is my first post on the forums. I just bought the menace with v4 obsidian soundcard but i keep recieving the device not recognized message. I have tried unplugging and replugging the saber countless times and I have run the program as the administrator as well with no joy. I downloaded the most recent version of the launcher as well. Any tips?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:09:30 AM »

First tip is to make sure your batteries are fully charged. Second is to make sure your lightsaber is first on, then plugged in to your PC, then open the launcher program.

Another note, be sure to close the program before unplugging your saber. 
Give that a try and see how it works.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

delta_dave
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 04:27:17 PM »

Ok I have attached the saber properly and disconnected before unplugging it, i have utilized a USB hub and have ensured the batteries are fully charged what in the world is the next step? Very frustrated.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 07:24:27 PM »

Have you tried a different USB cord? Otherwise I can't think of any other possible solution....except for asking Emory himself by e-mail (info@ultrasabers.com).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Rayrox222
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:42:19 PM »

Hello gents i have 4 ultrasabers and this is my first post on the forums. I just bought the menace with v4 obsidian soundcard but i keep recieving the device not recognized message. I have tried unplugging and replugging the saber countless times and I have run the program as the administrator as well with no joy. I downloaded the most recent version of the launcher as well. Any tips?

I had this issue as well.  One saber connects fine on obsidian,  the other saber gave me that same error as yours.  Emory determined the soundboard was faulty so ive shipped it back for repairs Sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: