Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Archon v3.1  (Read 309984 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 575

« on: October 12, 2015, 05:59:11 PM »

Archon v3.1 update - upgraded threading on emitter neck for increased durability.  PLEASE NOTE: yes, you can duel with the Archon v3.1 but it's meant for light - mid dueling NOT Heavy dueling.  See Archon v2.1 for HEAVY dueling.

Ultrasabers is proud to present the Archon v3.1. The new Archon v3.1 brings another iconic and loved saber designs to the Ultrasabers lineup. The Archon v3.1 is of course fully made of T6 Aircraft Aluminum (neck is made of brass) and combat ready. The skinny neck design is a first for Ultrasabers and it looks great with this hilt design. The emitter itself is a 4 piece design with the top of the neck being made of brass. The Archon v3.1 is also available with two different pommel designs. The standard version is the Black and Silver Pommel and the Classic version is the all Silver pommel. The pommel also comes standard with a small D-Ring attached. The Archon v3.1 is able to accommodate sound installs, Emerald LED driver installs, and has a MHS compatible emitter & pommel as well.

The Archon v3.1 comes standard with a 36" Heavy Grade blade, is 1.5" wide at the grip, and 12" long from the top of the emitter to the bottom of the pommel. The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel and emitter are removable and compatible with MHS parts. Sound and the Emerald LED driver are also available options. Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Archon v3.1 with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to the Archon v3.1.

Archon v3.1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f7MjmzzoG8&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f7MjmzzoG8&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:33:31 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1321

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 06:14:07 PM »

I need need NEED one Tongue The new Archon looks so sexy Tongue I like FOC but I think I will do the recommended TRI Consular Green LED

My sabers: Overlord AB, Dominix V4 LE GB, Dark Liberator V3 EG, Killer Shock BR, Archon V2.1 CG, Sentinel V4 SRD, Standard Issue V3 CG, Domonix V3 LE VA
The path you choose will dominate your life
Next sabers: Bellicose GB, Electrum Wind GB, Bane BR, Graflex GB, Emperors Hand PO, Lost Gray AB, Chosen One BR, Menace BR, Consular CG, Dark Sentinel V4 LE GB for brother
[

Lady J
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 06:47:41 PM »

Its beautiful! I want it!

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 360

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 06:57:14 PM »

I WANT THIS MORE THAN ANAKIN HATES OBI WAN!!!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 07:03:32 PM »

KHAAAN!!!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1162

A Scorpion Forever, Forever A Scorpion

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 07:22:32 PM »

Aaaarrrggghhh..

Order now?

Wait for a Raffle?

Wait for the Austin Comic Con?

Slowly go insane?

*edit*

Too Late!

Ordered!

Proceeding to "Slowly go insane" mode.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:32:32 PM by magik0012 » Logged

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Vivectius
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -598

I think he's judging my posts ....

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 08:17:40 PM »

Sweeeeeet!!!

Now, what shade of red do I want it in  Shocked

You only live once. Wrong.

You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.

The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1286

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 08:22:13 PM »

Fantastic...it's looks superb Shocked.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:35:03 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Emerald ArchonV2.1, Emerald DarkMenace, DominixV4/CG, MenaceSE/BR, Emerald Consular, Flamberge/BR, LostGray/Tri-CG, CrimsonMenace/SRD

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -238

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 08:37:27 PM »

Awesooomee!

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -872

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 08:44:58 PM »

Well I'll be ordering this very soon.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 655

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 10:52:37 PM »

Thin neck, a D ring, and no pesky covertec wheel that might end up on the wrong side!!!

I need a towel.

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1321

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 11:19:29 PM »

Expect a review from me here soon Smiley Getting Obsidian V3 to just have one certain font set for this saber. No details until then though ;o A friend is helping me make some tabbards and an obi though for a Luke inspired costume. I'll be the Ultra Sabers Luke cosplayer Tongue Just need the more rounded top black boots

My sabers: Overlord AB, Dominix V4 LE GB, Dark Liberator V3 EG, Killer Shock BR, Archon V2.1 CG, Sentinel V4 SRD, Standard Issue V3 CG, Domonix V3 LE VA
The path you choose will dominate your life
Next sabers: Bellicose GB, Electrum Wind GB, Bane BR, Graflex GB, Emperors Hand PO, Lost Gray AB, Chosen One BR, Menace BR, Consular CG, Dark Sentinel V4 LE GB for brother
[

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 08:04:14 AM »

Thin neck, a D ring, and no pesky covertec wheel that might end up on the wrong side!!!

I need a towel.

Ha!!!

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 08:08:50 AM »

Expect a review from me here soon Smiley Getting Obsidian V3 to just have one certain font set for this saber. No details until then though ;o A friend is helping me make some tabbards and an obi though for a Luke inspired costume. I'll be the Ultra Sabers Luke cosplayer Tongue Just need the more rounded top black boots

The thing about V4, which I've been doing - is you can Enable and Disable the sound banks.  So I only enable 2 of them - one of which is mute.  That way I can easily just toggle just between sound On & Off.  Rather than scroll through 8 sound banks.

Well worth the $10 to easily go between sound or stunt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: