Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Archon v3.1  (Read 413756 times)
Celtic Jedi Amy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2015, 05:54:48 AM »

It Looks Like a Cool Saber I'm Interested In Getting One For my self I just need to raise some Money to Get it that is Smiley

May The Force Be With You
Celtic Guardian Of The Archon Order
In Service to the Jedi
Light side Points Please =)
wish list sabers :
Archonv3 GB
Archonv2.1 CG
Consular CG

Fugox
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2015, 11:34:51 AM »

Hey, I'm about two weeks away from buying an Archon v3. Want to use it for conventions, for my Luke Skywalker ROTJ cosplay to be exact. Convention rules in Germany are a little on the strict side though, and they don't like to see metal so much. It comes down to how heavy it is in the end.
Could someone give me a number for that? How heavy is the hilt, including ecletronics and batteries and how heavy is it with the blade attached? It would suck if I pay 400 bucks for a Lightsaber and then can't even bring it to conventions.

All help is appreciated, thank you.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2015, 04:04:46 PM »

Hi Fugox, please take the time to read and acknowledge the forum rules on the forum main page(bold red print) thank you.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Tikaani
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2015, 12:31:09 AM »

Sorry if this has been asked before, not had time to look through the thread.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea when the Archon V3 will be back in stock...or even if it will EVER be back in stock?

Also, is it ok to Duel with? I imagine the slim neck would be a worry for some people when it comes to dueling, however, due to the fine work at US, I'm guessing it's incredibly strengthened in order to avoid any bending or snapping?

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2015, 11:45:41 AM »

@Lord Tik......as popular as this iconic saber it is you KNOW it will definitely be back in stock, BUT it will be the waiting game.  I am sure that US got blitz by the sheer number of people ordering this saber.  Since this neck design came out numerous people have been eagerly awaiting getting this saber.  As far as duel ability....US assures us this emitter is sturdy enough...and if that is not good enough..there was an incident where someone had a thin neck emitter fail and Emory sent out a replacement at NO COST because US is that awesome...Emory really takes care of his customers.

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Lord Tikaani
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2015, 04:46:15 PM »

@Lord Tik......as popular as this iconic saber it is you KNOW it will definitely be back in stock, BUT it will be the waiting game.  I am sure that US got blitz by the sheer number of people ordering this saber.  Since this neck design came out numerous people have been eagerly awaiting getting this saber.  As far as duel ability....US assures us this emitter is sturdy enough...and if that is not good enough..there was an incident where someone had a thin neck emitter fail and Emory sent out a replacement at NO COST because US is that awesome...Emory really takes care of his customers.

Thanks for the response mate, keep my fingers, toes and sabers crossed I manage to pick one up the next time they're available then!

Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2015, 07:43:28 PM »

I too have only seen one report of the emitter breaking. I haven't dueled with mine but it looks slightly different than the pictures of the one that broke. I think his was just a fluke.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Cohan Skywalker
Force Sensitive

I am a light side Jedi!

« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »

This is going to be my first saber. Can't wait to order.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2016, 08:13:21 PM »

I would have to say that the neck is sturdier than it appears in the pictures.  I have had mine for a few months now and have done some small amount of sparring with the kiddos and its holds up well.  I will probably buy the V2.1 neck/emitter soon and use that for heavier dueling, but its not a huge deal, especially because it looks so AWESOME.   Shocked

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2016, 04:16:22 AM »

KDP I'm sure you've already mentioned this(I just can't remember Tongue) but what are your thoughts about the blade wobble with the V3 emitter? Is it pronounced? Does it bother you? 

A side note: the V2.1 emitter is bullet proof and very pleasing to eye Cheesy

DarthXero
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2016, 06:51:43 AM »

I'm absolutely in love with my Archon V3.
Honestly, it's easily one of my favorite hilts ever.

It really does look best with the tri-LED, by the way.
It makes a world of difference to all those who are still making up their minds.
Here's some pics:

Another satisfied customer~

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2016, 09:29:51 PM »

Ok I just saw the Archon V3.1 update.

For those interested, see the introduction of the V3.1 at the very beginning of this thread.

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2016, 09:51:24 PM »

I found my next saber in GB tricree obsidian v3.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2016, 09:13:18 AM »

So the new updated version is more durable basically now? I have a V2.1 though for I planned on using that as my main new dueling saber so but wouldn't mind this one for show basically. I never really hit hard anyway even with Heavy Grade blades so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2016, 06:59:05 PM »

I wish I'd have seen this before I ordered my guardian with the bells and whistles over the archon for my kenobi cosplay.  Ah well.  Maybe one day.  The guardians probably the better choice for what I need the saber to do anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: