Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Return Saber Accessories Help!  (Read 1292 times)
ross
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 02, 2011, 09:11:09 PM »

Hello Ultrasabers,

First let me say that the items I bought and the speed at which I got them were both excellent! The product(s) were, unfortunately, not the items I needed at the time.
I'm posting in the forums my desire to return my latest purchase from you. I've sent 2 e-mails and while I assume you're just very busy, I am concerned that I would no longer be able to return the products due to the Terms and Conditions you state: "Returns - All merchandise sold and shipped by Ultrasabers may be returned within 3 days of receiving it. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please email shipping@ultrasabers.com if you wish to make a return or exchange."
I sent an e-mail on the 30 (the day I received the items) and on the 1st of September to "shipping@ultrasabers.com" and have yet to get a response. Thanks! Cheesy

-Ross

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:16:20 PM »

The team is in Georgia for Dragon*Con right now.  If that is the reason then rest assured they will likely make an exception for you since you emailed them so quickly.  Ultrasabers has excellent customer service so be patient.  They will respond to your email as quickly as they can.

ross
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »

Ok thanks, Smiley I've never been disappointed in their customer service before so I figured I would still be good to go Smiley just wanted to be safe. (good point about dragon con btw, didn't think of that)

ross
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:55:58 AM »

Still no response...

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 01:57:25 AM »

Ross, please be patient.  The team literally got back into CA today and made it to the shop.  If you wait everything you need will be taken care of.  Trust me on this, the guys are now backlogged and will work their tails off to get back up to speed.

Cheers.

ross
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »

Got a response thanks.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: