Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Apprentice LE V4 stunt saber  (Read 2271 times)
Kapelusprime
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« on: October 29, 2015, 09:33:38 PM »

Just received my Apprentice LE V4 stunt saber, what an excellent piece of craftsmanship it is. The Archon pommel I chose as an option really gives the saber good balance at the choke point. The addition weight of the larger pommel offsets the increased weight of the heavy blade I chose, I also optioned it with a 32 inch blade because I'm 6"2 with long arms. I like the length of the Apprentice hilt, it is more the enough room to fit both hands. It's hilt is not too thick or thin in circumference. The hilt sits perfectly in my hands and beggs to be twirled and swung. The saber lights very bright and can be seen lighting the entire blade length in a bright room. In dim light it is almost impossible not to be noticed. Other options I chose were the slotted emitter, cover tech wheel and round blade tip. Since it has no sound.. (yet) it is powered by 4 standard alkaline battery. I may send it back after Halloween and have it upgraded to a V4 sound card. Or I might order another hilt in arctic blue next time with sound. Either way I'm extremely pleased with my first Ultra saber and can't wait to duel with it. Definitely will be a repeat customer!
May the force be with you......always.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:44:04 PM by Kapelusprime » Logged

Semper Optima!

ErrantWolf
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »

That is a gorgeous saber!  I love the green (mine is in green as well).  The windows on the emitter give it a really neat look.

A Mind Without Purpose Will Walk in Dark Places

Gray Jedi, but light side points preferred.

Wishlist: Manticore CE (Sound) in SRD.  Catalyst in Consular Green with yari extension.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:03:01 PM »

Yes , just order tour next one with sound!!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Slayer1983
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 03:59:33 PM »

That. Is. Beautiful.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: