Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Conversion story: Mahna Adwila Part 1/3  (Read 1055 times)
Palan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

There is no emotion; there is peace.

« on: September 04, 2011, 12:26:08 AM »

AN:  Fixed my keyboard so hopefully keys will be better.

Somewhere in  2,000 BBY Beginning of the new sith wars.

Mahna Adwila. The surviver. The last one standing. The coward. Mahna never beleived he'd be in a situation like this. Sweat trickled down his left blue lekku, as he slowly made his way up one of the sun scorched deserts of Ryloth. The Twi'lek's home planet. Mahna's legs ached from the hours of walking hes done. 'Why do I always fall for the money.' Mahna thought slipping and nearly falling on the cracked earth below him. His pockets jingled with the few credit chips he aquired from the cheating militia that recruited him. 'How was I supposed to know there'd be jedi ? Should've known better not to get involved with-', Mahna spat the word out, 'Sith!'  Mahna took a swig of his small water supply. 'If only there was a mining facility somewhere out here i'd join it in a heartbeat!' The blue Twi'lek kicked up a rock in the dirt and he fell against the ground and passed out.
                                                                       Mahna Awoke in the still bright ryloth, Unusual quietness swept over while he was out. So did vicious creatures of the bright lands. Mahna, scared for his life now, if he did'nt find shelter soon he would become a Lylek's dinner. The bright lands were only to be traveled for maximum punishment. He wrapped his shirt around his head so his lekku would stop shivering. Mahna began to see a large mountainous region. There was a loud roar like screech in the distance. Lylek. Mahna stopped moving drawing out a holdout blaster pistol the sith empire supplied him before he fled. There was bit of charge left in the weapon. Holding it out infront of him he made his way towards the mountainous region. He had to eat something, and in those mountains he'd find it and shelter.
                                                                      The screeches grew louder the closer he got. Mahna felt the ground slowly inclining and the area more rocky. He thought he saw a piercer like tail from one of the lylek, scurry behind a rocky wall. He was'nt going to let it get away. He ran to the turn and entered a rock alley with a deadend at the back of it. Mahna heard a sort of garbled gurgle and he looked up to see the last creature he wanted to see. He'd rather fight a jedi then  fight this montrosity. The six sharpened to a point legs held up the lyleks body as its front tentacle like arms flung out to grab hold mahna and the poisonous barbed tail flew inbetween to stab Mahna in the chest The creatures head look down hungrily at him. Mahna was'nt fast enough, the blaster shot bounced off the exoskeleton harmlessely. He was done for. It has stung him. Mahna's body began to go numb. He heard a sharp noise behind him. Mahna could'nt make it out since his head was fogging up. He fell back, looking up he saw a figure in a dark cloak and a yellow light held out in front of him.  

Mahna Adwila woke up to a warm fire a soft bed and a pain in his chest that felt as if there was heated iron bar being slowly drilled through his torso.
" So, your awake." said a warm voice across the small cave lit by glow panels on the roof of the cavern and the small fire.
" Who are you?" Mahna said sitting up, but flinching by the sudden pain that sprang up his arm.
"It should be me asking who you are," said the, surpringly, light red twi'lek male, starting to stir something in the pot that hung over the fire."So who are you?" The  red twi'lek asked kindly.
" MahnaAd'wila, now, who are you." Mahna said using his formal Twi'lek  name. There was an awkward silence.  "Naren," he said quietly chewing  something on the side of his mouth. "Hungry?" He asked pouring some meaty content onto a plate before Mahna could decline or accept anything. The food was good enough. They ate in silence for afew seconds. "Are you a criminal?" asked Naren.
Mahna had to think of something fast. "No, just a refugee from war." Mahna said  uncomfortably feeling as if Naren already knew he was lying.  "Hmm, Do you know what a jedi is?" Naren said. Mahna Could'nt take the pressure. He started to remember the yellow light. 'what else could he be, who else could take on a leylek and survuve bringing back a wounded body.' Mahna gave. "Sorry!, I did'nt know they were sith when I knew I was on the wrong side, I ran. "Mahna stood starting to worry what he'd do to him.
Unknowingly Naren bursted out laghing pulling back his revealing robotic lekku. " Thats the best excuse I've heard. " Naren walked over to a computer cosole still chuckling to himself.
"So, what did you get thrown in for? Murder, grand hiest, overpricing a slave!" he heaved another great laugh. "I'm serious i was looking around to make a big enough sum to get tranport off this rock, and the next thing I know i'm facing like eighteen jedi!" Mahna said voice rising and so was his patience.
"Wow, you're really sticking to this story."Naren turned from the console and sat back his place. " Why'd you ask me if i knew what a jedi was if youb thought i was a criminal?" asked Mahna.
" I checked your  Midi-chlorian count before you woke up. You have the potential to become a powerful Jedi Knight." Naren shifted a serious look in his eyes. " I could train you. The council no longer associates with me. I could then send you to the jedi on courascant to reveal yourself to them. They'd have no other choice but to except you."Naren took a breath from the sentece.
"Why are you doing this?" Mahna asked bewildered from what he just heard.
"Because, I had a chance once, but that chance and my inexperiance is what granted me this exile. I now have a chance to redo this wrong. I do plan to succeed." Naren looked beyond Mahna now off into his past. "Your training will begin tomarrow." Something in his eyes mad Mahna feel it to be unwise to decline. Mahna finished his food in silence. then found the same bed again, and laid down in thought. Wondering if he made a right desicion or not?                                                                      
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:29:45 AM by Palan » Logged

"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Bellicose, GB -FoC VA- ~Obsidian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: