Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Great Moments in Villainy  (Read 6936 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 09:08:35 PM »

Lots of scenes from TFU1 come to mind - still think that's one of the better EU stories.

Points.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 10:22:53 PM »

I'd like to put forward the reapers, borg and zombies

they don't just kill you, they kill you and use you to make more of themselves

that's pretty evil

Also for many great moments of villainous behaviour I recommend reading the Broken Empire trilogy. The main character is bit of an anti-hero, but certainly more of a villain in his actions, anything good that happens is kind of a un-intended extra. for example, the main character and two others are trapped in a pit fall soaked in oil and some brigands are about to chuck torches down there if they don't throw down their arms. The main character asks one of the two other people to knee down facing the wall of the pit saying he'll use them as a boost......he then cuts her head off, not to spare her from the brigands intentions for her, but to douse the oil in her blood so it won't burn

Whilst I recommend that trilogy it is somewhat......brutal, the main character and most of the others are monsters

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Renaissance1459
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

"If you only knew the POWER of the DARK SIDE!"

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 11:49:50 AM »

Assassin's Creed III:
When Haytham Kenway told Charles Lee, "You are a TEMPLAR" while inducting him into the Templar Order. When I played as Haytham, I had no idea I was playing as a Templar all along!  Shocked

"I feel no longing. I feel no regret. My memories feed my anger, and my anger feeds my strength!"
- Darth Vader, Star Wars: Lords of the Sith -

Inside the armory so far:
1. UltraSabers Chosen One CE in BR
2. UltraSabers The Graflex SE in AB
3. SaberForge Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
4. SaberForge Crystal Reveal Prodigal Son (CT) in Green
5. Vader's Vault Hero in Plecter Pixel

Wishlist:
1. Vader's Vault Flex 2.0 (ANH)
2. Vader's Vault VDR (ANH)

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2016, 07:24:31 AM »

I'd like to put forward the reapers, borg and zombies

they don't just kill you, they kill you and use you to make more of themselves

You left out the Cybermen from Doctor Who, they were basically the Borg before the Borg were invented. (although the Borg are cooler IMO)

Finding out Wesker is a Traitor in the first Resident Evil.  (Actually Wesker is a prick in most of the games)

Being nailed by a blue/red/green shell right before the finish line while in 1st place by either my best fiend, a girl I am dating, or any other friend in Mario Kart. 

That's right, sometimes the greatest villain in gaming is the person sitting next to you on the couch.  Mario Kart and Smash Brothers are to blame for many a villain's origin stories.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2016, 07:42:18 AM »

SWTOR:

Lowlife to Sith: I'm very sorry. Please don't kill me."

Sith Lord: "Don't worry; I won't kill you.  Ensign, I'm tasking you with finding and eradicating every single member of this species across the entire universe - except this one."

I got major DS points for that one. Smiley
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 07:59:08 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2016, 07:49:58 AM »

Oooh. Willie Pete is some vicious $#!%. It should almost be considered a war crime.

It most certainly is a war crime.

Anyhoo. I like in games when you get backstabbed and really don't see it coming. Or at least, not till the end.

Red Dead Redemption is one of those instances.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 07:58:53 AM »

You left out the Cybermen from Doctor Who, they were basically the Borg before the Borg were invented. (although the Borg are cooler IMO)

Finding out Wesker is a Traitor in the first Resident Evil.  (Actually Wesker is a prick in most of the games)

Being nailed by a blue/red/green shell right before the finish line while in 1st place by either my best fiend, a girl I am dating, or any other friend in Mario Kart. 

That's right, sometimes the greatest villain in gaming is the person sitting next to you on the couch.  Mario Kart and Smash Brothers are to blame for many a villain's origin stories.

true o did forget the cyber men

talking of evil player moves, I was on battlefront 2 with my brother and a mate playing clones war in jabbas palace. I decided to pick the CIS and was on the opposite side to them.......queue being a droidekas just to annoy them. That didn't work out too well, so I chose the rocket driod and repeatidly ran into the room my brother nad his friend were in and either started dropping mines next to them or close range rocket launching them......they were not happy, I laughed evily

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2016, 06:08:04 PM »

So I recently just got done playing Bioschock (2007), again, and Andrew Ryan really deserves a nod here. He is charming and yet at the same time, extremely intese. His intestions seemed sincere enough, but through a finer lens we see just how nefarious he is. If I were to cast him in a Bioshock movie, my choice would be Kevin Spacey.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 07:40:37 PM »

Ozymandias: "I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously believe I would explain my master stroke to you if there remained the slightest possibility you would affect its outcome? I triggered it 35 minutes ago. "

Genre Savvy badassery at its finest.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 07:43:39 PM »

Ozymandias: "I'm not a comic book villain. Do you seriously believe I would explain my master stroke to you if there remained the slightest possibility you would affect its outcome? I triggered it 35 minutes ago. "

Genre Savvy badassery at its finest.

True. Matthew Goode nailed that role.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: