Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Switch Bezel Switcharoo  (Read 11152 times)
JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 12:30:17 AM »

Such a great idea JediXIX, will be doing the same with my Prophecy sabres once I've finished Op. Yin Yang!

Looking forward to seeing those . . .  Smiley

The Electrum Wind black pommel looks very cool with your Arbiter LB, very nice indeed . . . points  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 09:49:54 AM »

LB, I showed my girlfriend your black bezel silver switch setup because I am ordering her a Mantis CE for V-Day. She thinks she is getting a stunt setup, but I'm sneaking sound in to it without her knowing to surprise her seeing as she had to pick the specs which made it less of a surprise present. So seeing as a black guarded switch wouldn't look as nice I showed her yours and said "you can get these silver switches on your silver mantis if you want and you could do this black bezel if you want" and she loved it too.

So ANOTHER point for costing me some more money  Roll Eyes, but also for helping me fool her  Wink Wink Wink Grin she's going to lose her mind when she turns it on

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »

LB, I showed my girlfriend your black bezel silver switch setup because I am ordering her a Mantis CE for V-Day. She thinks she is getting a stunt setup, but I'm sneaking sound in to it without her knowing to surprise her seeing as she had to pick the specs which made it less of a surprise present. So seeing as a black guarded switch wouldn't look as nice I showed her yours and said "you can get these silver switches on your silver mantis if you want and you could do this black bezel if you want" and she loved it too.

So ANOTHER point for costing me some more money  Roll Eyes, but also for helping me fool her  Wink Wink Wink Grin she's going to lose her mind when she turns it on

I love being an accomplice! 😎  Good work and thanks for the point! 👌

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

DarthBoneTD
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -841

High Sith Kommander

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 04:50:41 AM »

The more I look at my switch the more I say, why would you not do this especially on any Dark LE hilt. I'm going to have to go and give Jedi another point and suggest that we pin this thread. Letting it get lost could be great injustice for someone who doesn't know it can be done as it exponentially adds to the sexy factor of the hilt. Or maybe it just pays to read around.

Lord of a 1000 sabers. Well almost!

Arsenal: Lots (35 Ultra Sabers)
Most Wanted: That one, oh yeah that one too, oh hell all of them.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2017, 05:26:14 AM »

So right. It really completes the LE look. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2017, 05:28:35 AM »

If I would have know about this when I bought my first saber I totally would have done it. Now I just have to make my next one look as similar to my current one as it can. (without being the same hilt)

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: