Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: email customer support question not answered  (Read 1269 times)
urahara454
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 04, 2011, 03:07:26 PM »

Hey, I emailed a question a few days ago and haven't got an answer so ill ask here, Im going to be buying the consular soon and wanted to know if you could engrave the metal sleeve with a line of text or a symbol? Thanks, also for anyone who owns the consular, I am considering threading my jedi coin that I got in the jedi path book onto it, are there any holes or parts of the hilt that something could thread through it? Thanks

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:30 PM »

It is certainly possible, however I'm not sure if Deep will be able to engrave it for you.  You'd have to be very careful when engraving it since the pressure required to engrave could possibly bend the shroud.  As far as threading your Jedi Cred I'll leave that to someone who knows better.

The reason you have not heard back is because the team is currently in Georgia!  They'll be back later this week and you'll have an answer!

Cheers.

urahara454
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »

ah I see, sorry if I seemed to be complaining, I thought I might have sent the mail to the wrong address. I was worried that an engraving would knock the shape out, but if its a light engraving it shouldn't apply a great deal of pressure. hmm just had a thought looking at my jedi path book, I could thread it through qui-gons braid lol, how awesome would that be  Cheesy

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »

As long as you sent the email to shipping@ultrasabers.com you sent it to the right address.  If Deep can't help you with the engraving you could buy a foot long section of appropriately sized PVC to use as a holder and do the engraving yourself too.  And it's your lightsaber!  Make it unique and make it yours.

Cheers.

Valaan
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 10:27:44 PM »

I have had a few problems with a liberator in violet amethyst both in colour and the hilt the reason I'm sending this before an E-mail is to see if I can get a solution first.

The first problem that occured was as I would lightly duel with it, the colours (on impact with the other sabers) would change shades of purple, some even full red or blue sometimes even orange.  I'm not sure what to do about this.

The second problem was the screw to hold the blade in, I understand that where the screw goes in on the hilt of a liberator is thinner than some other sabers, when I tried to screw the screw in to put the blade back in, the hole the screw goes in, not the actual screw but the hole got stripped and now the lightsaber is unusable.

I was wondering if I would be able to get a replcement or one of lesser value considering what happened with the liberator. 

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 10:43:12 PM »

I have had a few problems with a liberator in violet amethyst both in colour and the hilt the reason I'm sending this before an E-mail is to see if I can get a solution first.

The first problem that occured was as I would lightly duel with it, the colours (on impact with the other sabers) would change shades of purple, some even full red or blue sometimes even orange.  I'm not sure what to do about this.

The second problem was the screw to hold the blade in, I understand that where the screw goes in on the hilt of a liberator is thinner than some other sabers, when I tried to screw the screw in to put the blade back in, the hole the screw goes in, not the actual screw but the hole got stripped and now the lightsaber is unusable.

I was wondering if I would be able to get a replcement or one of lesser value considering what happened with the liberator. 

1) Sorry, but you'll have to email them. They don't do customer service over the forum.

2) Not to mini-mod, but you are completely off topic. If you're going to post something about this start your own topic.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

2) Not to mini-mod, but you are completely off topic. If you're going to post something about this start your own topic.

Exactly Threadjack, so don't.

And Valaan, please email the above address for all C.S. issues. With the exception of Ultra and Deep, no one here is an U.S. employee.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: