Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to manage loudness ?  (Read 1489 times)
Flambuch
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 17, 2015, 08:27:36 PM »

Hi,

Sorry for my language, but english isnt my  mother tongue i'm from France.

I just receive my Ultrasabers (amazing stuff ^^), and i would like to decrease the volume. I ve downloaded ultrasabers laucnher and it work i can see the 8 banks.

First : how i can save the 8 banks on my HD ?

And : just saw the "master" volume is on 100 %, i want to try 80 % all on one , but how i can save and put these settings onto the obsidian board when its connected  ?
In fact i want to know how i can save, do i have to write entirely the sounds on the board again or it is more simple ?

Thank you

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 08:55:24 PM »

Hey,

first, please look at the rules and acknowledge them before your next post Wink

Then, your questions:
1) You can either download the entire package from the Ultrasabers website or try the "Save" function in the "Write Sounds" section. Just be sure to select the bank whose font you want to save.
2) When you change the volume, you have to re-write the fonts. If you didn't change them, then this will only decrease the volume but not the font.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Flambuch
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 10:57:28 AM »

Thx for your advices.

But i ve tried to save fonts for each bank but i didnt see sounds on the launcher, so i cant save all my 8 (7 in fact the last is silent)

Exept for "Obsidian defaut" i cant save or load the others sound bank even if they are in my board. I saw them in the laucher with their name but i can t save them on my HD.

So i cant diminish the master volume, i wish to put the master volume to 85 % for the 7 sounds font indeed...

If anyone can help, i just look for a tutorial and coulnt find it.
Thanks

RDWilson
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -22

I am the perfect embodiment of the Dark Side!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 07:28:34 PM »

What it sounds like to me is that you're downloading the .zip files but not extracting them into the .lscfgx configuration. I think you could probably unzip the files using a program like 7zip and saving the .lsu files into a location. Then you could use the sounds wizard to write each sound individually and then save it as a .lscfgx file once everything has been put together. To edit the volume, use the Write Sounds tab in the sounds wizard and reduce the volume % to 85% before writing sounds to the saber, then go ahead and write them. That should do the trick.

Onward! Onward! Onward to victory!

Dominix LE V4, RGBA, Obsidian V4

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: