Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Launcher v4 help  (Read 3401 times)
LoocPac
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 23, 2015, 12:37:55 AM »

I recently decided I was going to reset my saber, I came and downloaded this new launcher, this has NO options for anything, all I can set is basic colors, theres no spot for clash color and length for the colors in the clash, no lock up options, nothing, or am I missing something, because V4 seems to be an extremely dummed down version. all I want to do is get my saber set for yoda green, and I cant get it to do anything other than one solid green. is there a list of preset color files, kinda like the sound fonts that I can use to make this faster? and hw can I get the old version of the launcher that had the ability to edit every little detail???

MrLovePuff
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:33:33 PM »

i cant even get the file the to run after ive downloaded

buddhasx
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 06:33:03 PM »

Guys I am in the same boat. The install app doesnt get past 50 percent before I get error messages. It wont install and no amount of retrying or ignoring insaller errors gets me anywhere. I just got my sabers and I cant do anything with the driver because it wont even install. VEry frustrated. please help. I am running windows XP if that helps

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:54:04 PM »

I am having the same problem

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Blue of the Far Star
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 10:49:47 PM »

Hello,

Launcher 1.04, Windows 10, machine is Microsoft Surface Pro with latest updates

Saber is my Azure Menace with sound (v4) + Emerald.

The launcher opens, and it reads the light saber. I have three tabs: main, Obsidian, and Emerald.

I have the launcher running as Administrator. I had the installer running as administrator, and the update installer running as administrator.

My main problem is that while the launcher can read the saber and fill in something that is close to what it is there are some problems:

Setting the fourth channel for the "W" LED still shows it as black no matter what value I give it. I don't think it reads the fourth channel from the saber because all I have is Blue=100% with everything else at 0. The saber should have had the color Sunrider's Bane which seems to be a bluish-green.

If I look at the "flash on class" section, there is a long rectangle with black on the left (should be silver/white) and blue of the right. If I click on the right half (the blue half) a window pops up so that I should be able to change the color. Using the sliders I change it to all red (Red=100%, everything else = 0%). When I click "OK" neither the "save to device" nor the "test color" button activates (they are still gray and pushing at them does nothing).

I have not tested out the sounds yet, but I think something is broken.

A secondary problem is the user interface. There seems to be no way of increasing the font size. Secondly the buttons in the left panel of the window only show about 2/3 of themselves.

Is there documentation on the protocols used to get and set information on the Emerald and Obsidian boards? I would like to take a try of programming a utility to do deal with the boards. Also, is there documentation on the full contents of the sound files/archives? I wouldn't mind creating a utility to play sounds and such without a saber being attached.

Either that or is there a fix for my problems?

Thanks in advance.

Current lightsabers, all UltraSabers.
Initiate LE V4 (Emerald)
Phantasm V4 - one staff or two stunt sabers (Aeon LE V4's)
2 x Aeon LE V4 (Emerald, Sound v4)
Azure Menace (Emerald, Sound v4)
Dark Mantis (Emerald, Sound V4)
2 x War Glaive (Emerald, Sound V4) one for my spear, one for a saber
The Guardian (Emerald, Sound V4)
One quarterstaff (5 Yari + 2 pommels)
Many Grab Bag sabers for prezzies

Light Side points, please. At least I'm trying to be good. Smiley

Blue of the Far Star: Jedi, Nomad, Navigator, and Survivor

Blue of the Far Star
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 03:47:08 AM »

Neeeever mind. I feel like Emily Latella.

I figured out that you had to plug the USB cable into the Emerald board rather than the Obsidian board. Physically this is not optimal. I strongly think that a micro USB port in the hilt that would work with both boards would be ideal. This port could also be used for charging, and it wouldn't require yet another connector. Making it work with all of these is fairly easy.

And I still want to be able to make my own program, if only to improve the user-interface. This used to be my specialty when I was employed at Penn State. I will be looking through the forum to see if the information I need is already available.

Current lightsabers, all UltraSabers.
Initiate LE V4 (Emerald)
Phantasm V4 - one staff or two stunt sabers (Aeon LE V4's)
2 x Aeon LE V4 (Emerald, Sound v4)
Azure Menace (Emerald, Sound v4)
Dark Mantis (Emerald, Sound V4)
2 x War Glaive (Emerald, Sound V4) one for my spear, one for a saber
The Guardian (Emerald, Sound V4)
One quarterstaff (5 Yari + 2 pommels)
Many Grab Bag sabers for prezzies

Light Side points, please. At least I'm trying to be good. Smiley

Blue of the Far Star: Jedi, Nomad, Navigator, and Survivor

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: