Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Lite  (Read 3157 times)
Antron007
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 35

Give light or dark points and let the force decide

« on: November 23, 2015, 02:39:52 AM »

Saw the video posted on youtube but don't see it anywhere on the site yet. Wondering what they will cost? I was thinking about buying a cheap Hasbro for the card but depending on the price I might go the way of the Lite. I personally think of all the sound fonts I've tried, and that's most of them that can be found on this site as well as some others, the Obsidian default is the clearest and best sounding font I have tried. For that reason alone it is my favorite.

Looking forward to pricing and acquisition info on this new item.

Sabers I own: Customized Archon V3* (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with PYO, Currently set to GB; Customized Dark Initiate LE v4 (Stunt) CG; Apprentice V4 (Grab Bag w/ li-ion) BR; Graflex SE (Emerald w/ v4 Sound), Ordered with GB, Currently set to GB; Menace SE* (DIY); TBD;

*Hilts I swap the electronics between.

Sabers/Hilts I want: Guardian, Chosen One SE, Consular, Dark Omen, the rest of them in no particular order.

"If you don't see me somewhere out there in the Galaxy slaying some form of evil, it's because I'm sneaking up on you right now." - Antron Mok

Roband
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -38

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 02:51:14 AM »

When you select a saber, one of the red option boxes at the top (before customizing the saber ) is "Saber with economy sound" that is your Obsidian lite option. You can also select stunt, emerald, saber with sound, or emerald saber with sound.... go play around with the options, configuring a saber is a very enjoyable experience, and you'll be surprised at the little details that you can preview as you configure, the website has been updated with a lot of cool surprises!

PASSION, yet PEACE
SERENITY, yet EMOTION
CHAOS, yet ORDER
THE FORCE, in BALANCE

kav2001c
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 12:02:18 AM »

Can anyone provide more details on what the Lite lacks that the normal Obsidian does?

(I had a basic stunt saber for my kid and was seriously thinking a Lite might work fine for him)

Owned:
Dark Reaper with Obsidian v3 + Emerald RGBW + Adegan Silver Switch
Dark Initiate LE v3 - Violet

Want:
Manticore or Scorpion? Electrum Wind. Lost Grey.
Diamond

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:33:00 AM »

Can anyone provide more details on what the Lite lacks that the normal Obsidian does?

(I had a basic stunt saber for my kid and was seriously thinking a Lite might work fine for him)

It's a non configurable soundboard. Meaning it can't be plugged in to the computer to have its sounds changed or its settings. If the stock sounds of the board work for you, then it should be fine. It uses the AAA battery set up though, so I would still recommend saving up for the Obsidian premium board just to have the rechargeable battery set up.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: