Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Lite Soundboard  (Read 56492 times)
Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2016, 07:13:42 PM »

and that's cool. there are lots of people who didn't like them. all movies are subjective and there is no right or wrong answer. but bashing the prequels is a "thing" on the internet. they're really not as bad as some people make out. yes, they have some problems, but every movies does.

Ikr? I'm fine with admitting that the prequels had a lot of problems - Episode I was bad imo -  but the unnecessary hating needs to stop. I think it's stupid that people hate it just to hate it. I'm pretty sure there are people who don't consider it canon.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2016, 06:03:26 AM »

and that's cool. there are lots of people who didn't like them. all movies are subjective and there is no right or wrong answer. but bashing the prequels is a "thing" on the internet. they're really not as bad as some people make out. yes, they have some problems, but every movies does.

THIS. I've been saying this for years. Are they perfect? Not by a long shot. Do they make me cringe in parts? Yes. Was Jar jar annoying? Absolutely. But do I enjoy myself every time I watch them? You better believe I do!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2016, 08:03:12 AM »

THIS. I've been saying this for years. Are they perfect? Not by a long shot. Do they make me cringe in parts? Yes. Was Jar jar annoying? Absolutely. But do I enjoy myself every time I watch them? You better believe I do!

I also enjoyed the prequels.  Revenge of the Sith is actually my favorite Star Wars movie, and I stand by that statement.

Iram
Knight Commander

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2016, 02:52:58 PM »

I also enjoyed the prequels.  Revenge of the Sith is actually my favorite Star Wars movie, and I stand by that statement.

Same.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2016, 07:03:49 PM »

I know this thread has gone off topic, but I wanted to contribute my .02 to this one... have you guys read the fan theory about Jar Jar being the ultimate bad guy?  He demonstrates a level of luck that should be impossible in this universe (and as Obi Wan said, there's no such thing as luck), moves like a Drunken Master, uses force powers, and ultimately allows Palpatine to become emperor... and he and Palpatine are from the same planet no less... it's a pretty awesome fan theory and totally changes the character to the point that, I wish it would have gone in that direction in the movies.  That Jar Jar was just "acting" like a doofus, in a very similar way that Yoda acted like one when Luke first met him...

Iram
Knight Commander

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2016, 08:45:51 PM »

I know this thread has gone off topic, but I wanted to contribute my .02 to this one... have you guys read the fan theory about Jar Jar being the ultimate bad guy?  He demonstrates a level of luck that should be impossible in this universe (and as Obi Wan said, there's no such thing as luck), moves like a Drunken Master, uses force powers, and ultimately allows Palpatine to become emperor... and he and Palpatine are from the same planet no less... it's a pretty awesome fan theory and totally changes the character to the point that, I wish it would have gone in that direction in the movies.  That Jar Jar was just "acting" like a doofus, in a very similar way that Yoda acted like one when Luke first met him...

Yes I've heard of it! The way he dodges blaster bolts, jumps 20 feet high, practically takes out a droid army SINGLE HANDEDLY - he's gotta be a Sith.  Not only would this be a huge improvement to Jar Jar's overall character, but it'd also save the prequels from a LOT of criticism as well as shining new light on them. I still wouldn't say that I necessarily hold to the Jar Jar/Sith theory, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2016, 11:18:44 PM »

Yes I've heard of it! The way he dodges blaster bolts, jumps 20 feet high, practically takes out a droid army SINGLE HANDEDLY - he's gotta be a Sith.  Not only would this be a huge improvement to Jar Jar's overall character, but it'd also save the prequels from a LOT of criticism as well as shining new light on them. I still wouldn't say that I necessarily hold to the Jar Jar/Sith theory, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true.

Absolutely!  To me, the idea alone makes me almost like the character.  A Darth Jar Jar reveal would be awesome -- especially if he all the sudden talked differently and was like, that was a front... again, kind of like how silly Yoda acted when Luke met him...

Iram
Knight Commander

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2016, 04:52:33 AM »

Absolutely!  To me, the idea alone makes me almost like the character.  A Darth Jar Jar reveal would be awesome -- especially if he all the sudden talked differently and was like, that was a front... again, kind of like how silly Yoda acted when Luke met him...
YAAAHHH. That'd be awesome.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »

Anyway (trying to get the comversation back on track) Has anyone ordered a Lite soundboard recently? Are you happy with it? Are you thinking of waiting for the sith sound option?

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2016, 05:54:21 PM »

I have one in my DS LE v4 and I am very happy with it. Down the road I am planning on picking up a pair of the menace hilts in Tri red....ill be getting one with obsidian v4 sound and one with the obsidian lite.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Mars Halgon
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2016, 06:42:18 PM »

Sorry to have derailed it there... I'm glad to hear that the lite boards sound great.  I've ordered one, but obviously it's one of the backorder so I will be waiting a while -- it's nice to have a non-customizable option for sound at a lower rate and glad to hear it is comparable in quality.  In the video, Emory said that there was a slight popping sound on start up... do you experience that, RyanG8Jkd?

Red
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »

When you say waiting a while......how long do you anticipate the wait for a saber with obsidian lite to be?

Cheers Matt

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2016, 08:04:04 PM »

When you say waiting a while......how long do you anticipate the wait for a saber with obsidian lite to be?

Cheers Matt
With the popularity of the movie and the mountain of orders they have received, US have implemented a back order policy on the site. Anything currently out of stock will be made and shipped according to when the order was placed and when the items are back in stock. Wait time could be between 1-16 weeks.

Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2016, 07:49:12 AM »

I got two sabers right now with the light soundboard coming soon

Paladin67
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2016, 08:54:50 PM »

I've got one with the LITE as well on order. I got my order in before all the back order statuses starting popping up so I'm hoping to get mine sooner than later. Even then, I understand the issue and can be patient. From what I have read I won't be disappointed.

Sentinel V4 in GB with Obsidian lite-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: