Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What is the best flash on clash color set up? I am a noob.  (Read 657 times)
WorthiestWilly
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 25, 2015, 03:51:41 AM »

Hey SaberForum,
So I've had my eyes on a Graflex for a long time as my first saber (I've always loved Anakin's saber in ROTS), and I settled on Guardian Blue. However I was conflicted what flash on clash color I should get. I looked up videos on youtube about what some of them looked like, however I honestly cant tell what is best (some say silver is the best). Basically I have a few questions. What FOC color accommodates the guardian blue best? What do you guys recommend (since I assume many of you have experience). Is a FOC even worth it? I plan on trying to duel with it however I don't really know anybody that has a saber besides me.  Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »

Well , I like the silver the best because it looks just like it should and does in the movies ( IMO). That's the look that I like the best. I have seen other colors but I only get silver foc. You do still get the lockup sound even if you chose not to get the foc. Hope that this helps.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:54:21 PM »

Hi.  You have placed 2 similar subject posts in this Questions section.  The other one addresses your queries more in depth.  In the future one subject post is all that is needed and some patience to receive replies.

Also prior to future posts you must go to the Forum Rules on the main page.  Look for the bold red print.  Read and post an acknowledgement.  Thanks.   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: