Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Customize sensitivity on UltraSabers?  (Read 1934 times)
WorthiestWilly
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: November 26, 2015, 02:30:42 AM »

So Ive seen on some sabers that you can program a certain sensitivity setting on the saber. This is for swings and impacts and things of that nature. I was just wondering if this is a feature on UltraSabers lightsabers, as I think that is a cool option. Any info would be great. Thanks

Gorobulus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

In time you will call me master

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 03:09:10 AM »

So Ive seen on some sabers that you can program a certain sensitivity setting on the saber. This is for swings and impacts and things of that nature. I was just wondering if this is a feature on UltraSabers lightsabers, as I think that is a cool option. Any info would be great. Thanks

If you have a saber equipped with the Obsidian V3 or V4 soundboard then yes, you can adjust all those settings on your computer via the ultrasabers launcher program. There is a mini USB port on the soundboard for the connection.

I don't believe the new Obsidian LITE soundboard has this feature.

Dark Mantis-Blazing red-Obsidian V4
Chosen one- Obsidian V4/Emerald driver
Dark Monarch-Diamond controller

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 04:02:44 AM »

This is the 2nd request for you to go to the main page to read and acknowledge the Forum Rules.  Required for all members to complete prior to continuing to post on the US Forum.  So just do it.   Wink

WorthiestWilly
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »

This is the 2nd request for you to go to the main page to read and acknowledge the Forum Rules.  Required for all members to complete prior to continuing to post on the US Forum.  So just do it.   Wink

Sorry I guess I didnt see the first request. I didnt realize I was braking rules by asking questions about sabers on the Saber Questions forum. I will read the rules right now.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 05:26:35 PM »

You weren't breaking any rules other than not reading and acknowledging them.  Double posting the same questions in the same section is unnecessary and time consuming for helpful members who have replied twice.   Smiley

WorthiestWilly
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 06:44:30 PM »

You weren't breaking any rules other than not reading and acknowledging them.  Double posting the same questions in the same section is unnecessary and time consuming for helpful members who have replied twice.   Smiley

I understand that double posting is considered spam. However it was a complete accident the first time. I was actually attempting to edit my post and I ended up hitting the back button. When i hit the back button on the browser, it boright to me original post which I accidently clicked "post" again. From here I didnt know how to delet it, as I am new. My bad. Plus I was confused becasue you told me I should read the rules on my post about LS sensitivity. I didnt post that thread twice, so Thats why I was confused.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 06:50:36 PM »

It's all good now and you're not the only new member that has had posting problems.  Suggest that if this happens again that you just acknowledge that you accidently posted twice then members can check to see which one is most active.   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: