Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Author Topic: New TOR Era OOC Thread  (Read 15566 times)
Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »

I thank you all for your understanding.

I promise I will kickstart this thing going again soon.  I've been working a lot of overtime at my job to try and make up missing time from holidays and from taking time off work to go interview for a new job.  I am hoping I am closing in on a new one soon and that things will normalize.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2017, 12:04:18 PM »

Hey everybody, just wanted to give a heads up that we are moving again on TOR.  I apologize for the delays and I think we've got things back on track now.  Please feel free to resume posting as you can.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »

Hey Everyone! I've posted up for my Sith character, Kaor. Sorry I've been afk for so long! My cosplay commissions have skyrocketed! So I've been quite happily busy! But I'm going to schedule time in the week to check and or post twice a week.

Just a friendly reminder, it's always a great refresher to read through the character profiles of the active players before jumping back into posting. I regularly have several tabs open to different character profiles or pages of the RP as I'm writing up a post so I have the best and most accurate picture of everything, and it allows you to be much more descriptive and creative with your writing. Another enjoyable thing for me is to refresh on the previous posts and make note of the different environmental details players have subtly added into their posts so I might be able to incorporate those into my posts in the future. You might notice I did that on this last post. Love the descriptions of the environment and the flora and fauna, I hope you've enjoyed mine too. ^_^

I've really enjoyed the RP posts so far, can't wait to see how this all plays out!

- Aletani

Rough Knight
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2017, 04:03:00 PM »

Hi Krace and/or B1ondeange1,

yesterday I put up a post in TOR and when I glanced back at it again today there was an emoticon bang in the middle of it. I have no idea how it got there as I copied and pasted direct from word and it didn't show up in the preview. Anyway I would be much obliged if one of you would be able to extricate the offending anthropomorphised yellow disk for me.

Also if anyone is keen for a few back and forward posts on TOR I will be able to get on the forum a fair bit over the next 5-6 weeks until work gets busy again. I can get my character back to the ship or elsewhere nearby fairly quickly, as long as we don't upset the passage of time for the other characters too much.

Cheers

Rough

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: