Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound question  (Read 808 times)
Xaviorbat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« on: December 14, 2015, 12:44:02 AM »

I know straight off the page there isn't a way, but is there any way, even if it means emailing them and paying for it separately, to order a grab bag with sound?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 01:11:19 AM »

Hi.  Yes it has been done but not too often.  Would you share why you would want to put sound on a random lower end saber ?  If you are hoping to get a specific saber line or blade color you may not get lucky.  You would have to discuss this prior to ordering, with Emory at [email protected] .  They may or may not be able to do this during the Christmas rush if that is what you are wanting.  Don't forget to order a blade if you don't have one.   Smiley
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:19:15 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Xaviorbat
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 01:50:41 AM »

I want it as a gift for my new stepson, but for the life of me I can't decide on which one to get him, so Random works best lol

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 02:09:49 AM »

You could narrow down your decision with a bit of information, if you have it.   Does your stepson prefer the Light or Dark side?  What's his favorite color?  Does he have large or small hands?   

I don't know if any of that is available to you or if it would even help, but it's a start.   However, I can assure you that ANY saber you get will be amazing and your stepson will be in awe the first time he turns it on and hears that sound and sees that light!  Nothing ever compares to it. Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: