Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: My first Ultra Saber: The Liberator  (Read 23777 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:53 AM »

Hope you guys like my lightsaber. Its my first ever Ultra Saber but its a year old. I know. xp For now its got a Mid Grade blade but I plan on upgrading to a Heavy Grade blade. Either way couldn't be more happier with my first Ultra Sabers purchase. A new saber will be added to the collection in 2 weeks. The Bellicose with Obsidian sound. Big upgrade for me.

Heres a pic of the full hilt.

Heres to show how the hilt kinda curves in for extra grip.

The pommel.

Blade from the emitter.

Full blade shot. Thats right its green. Cheesy

And just a random action shot.

And the video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuPivtj-_uo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuPivtj-_uo</a>

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 03:47:33 AM »

Excellent saber!  And you'll enjoy the Bellicose, I have one too  Cheesy

Cheers!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 03:51:21 AM »

Fantastic saber man.  LOVE the green - I'm a big fan of green sabers Wink  Always wanted a Liberator, heard they're light and very nice to wield.  I'm sure it has and will continue to serve you well, as will your new Bellicose!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 03:52:31 AM »

@Vidnyl. Nice. I'm the one thats been talking about getting one for weeks now. The video will be kinda late because I was kinda off on the money. So it will most likely be second week of October but it will come. And yes I am married and yes those are all my axes in the back. xp I'm going full on Sith for the Bellicose though. Then after that I will save up another 50 bucks for a new Heavy Grade blade for my Liberator. I think if the blade looks dim I think the batts might be low, impressive to last for nearly a year without useage though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:37 AM »

Nice saber. But for Pete's sake get some stands for your guitars! They're too pretty to lean against the wall like that.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »

@Jack. I know. I plan to next month. I'm actually going to get a wall hanger type stand. Oh and sorry if my pics are too big. I think its better if the pics are big that way you can see the full details of the sabers. Oh and the guitars I have, 2 Schecters, 1 Dean, 1 Jackson, and 1 Cruzer Crafter. (Which is a good brand actually). Sorry to be off topic. Did I mention that Ultra Sabers is awesome? Cheesy Morning by the way...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 09:26:14 PM »

Also just a question I had, when you get a Mid Grade blade for lets say the Bellicose saber, which I will be getting in 2 weeks, do you experience any wobblyness like when you're swinging the saber around or doing front swings? That happens on my Liberator alot which has the Mid grade blade but I just love the blade too much. Thanks for the info.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:07:01 PM »

very nice saber. as for the mid grades, im not sure since i only have uehg, but i imagine they dont wobble

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »

I can understand your excitement about your saber. I know. I haven't even ordered mine yet and I'm already driving myself into a fit to hold my saber. But untill i order mine ill just have to look at pictures and dream of epic lightsaber duels.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 12:03:05 AM »

@Tratus. Well the Mid Grade blade I got for my Liberator wobbles for some reason. Like when I swing I can see the blade film kinda crunch I guess you can say. I even tested it in my MHS saber thats broken right now and it still wobbled. o_o Anyone else that can give me info though on that would be appreciated. I know someone on here has a Bellicose with a Mid Grade blade but I forget who.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 02:07:10 AM »

Probably me.  I just checked it.  No wobble here.  When I first got it though, the screws were loose (the saber not me-ha) on both the blade in the blade holder, and the blade holder in the hilt.  I tightened both of them and have not had any problems.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 02:18:13 AM »

I put my spare mid-grade in my Dark Liberator sometimes, and haven't noticed any wobble.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 03:20:37 AM »

@Jack. Well mine does for some reason. Should the blade be a snug fit even though its a thin walled? When the bolt presses against the blade there is a big space between the blade and emitter. Maybe I need a new blade after all?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 12:52:20 PM »

I've heard of this being an issue with the Liberator.  Try this, wrap something around the base of the blade where it goes into the hilt for a snug fit.  This should reduce, if not eliminate, the wobble.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 07:10:17 PM »

@Nero. I've tried everything. o_o I'm hoping to score a thicker blade soon. I think thats what the problem is with the stunt sabers is that they need the thicker blades. Still going for a Heavy Grade because I love the core effect.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: