Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Muted sound font  (Read 1158 times)
morrosat
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« on: December 16, 2015, 03:12:59 PM »

Heloo everyone,

is there any font to mute sound in a Obsidian V2? (I mean serial 12XXXXXX)
If there´s not, does anyone have any idea to mute sound?

Thank you.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 03:24:50 AM »

Hi.  It seems like you have one of the earliest Obsidian sound boards.  I would do that same for this one as I do for my version v3.  I block the inside end of the pommel where the sound holes are.  Then make holes in the material to partially let the sound and heat out.  What works best for me is the round floor protectors that are put on the bottom of chair legs.  Are inexpensive and can be purchased at dollar stores.  The sponge ones would be easier to put holes in than the felt version.   

There is a muted sound font available that is on the newer v4.  You should be able to download this for free.  However you will have to go on to the Obsidian computer program to change the sound out every time unless you are wanting just a muted saber for awhile.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:28:55 AM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

morrosat
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 07:39:26 AM »

Thank you for your answer. Can you give me the URL to download that muted font you say? I have looked for it but I have not found it...

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 02:36:15 AM »

Hi and sorry that I am not so good at that stuff.  Will ask someone else to look for it and embed it here for you.   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: