Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I am unable to test the new colors I set in the Ultrasabers Launcher.  (Read 2534 times)
JediGuardian18
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« on: December 18, 2015, 06:42:06 PM »

Hey guys. I just got my new saber and I am trying to mess around with the Emerald Driver and how I can change the color and flash of my saber, however it will not let me test any of the new colors so I have no idea what it will look like. I am also unable to write my new option to the board. I unplug the USB cable and the saber comes back on so I know the batteries aren't dead. I just have no way of testing the colors like the V4 Launcher tutorial shows and it won't let me write my new LED color options to the board. Any advice? I'm using the mac launcher.

JediGuardian18
Sabers:
Aeon LE v3: Guardian Blue, AV switch, Obsidian
Dark Liberator v3: Dark Violet Amethyst: Obsidian
Dark Initiate v2: Adegan Silver
Inheritor: Amber, Deep Red, Royal Blue: Petit Crouton 2.0

Please give force points! It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 07:09:39 PM »

You have your saber with sound equipped? If yes, then you will have two USB ports, one near the speaker (which is for the sound board) and one opposite of the speaker (which is for the Emerald Driver). You need to pull the battery pack out a bit until you see it, but pay attention that you don't pull it out too far - the wires don't like that Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

JediGuardian18
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 08:24:43 PM »

Ahh I see now. I pulled the speaker out but not quite enough to discover the second USB port. This is my first emerald saber and I'm used to just having the one port. Thank you sir!

JediGuardian18
Sabers:
Aeon LE v3: Guardian Blue, AV switch, Obsidian
Dark Liberator v3: Dark Violet Amethyst: Obsidian
Dark Initiate v2: Adegan Silver
Inheritor: Amber, Deep Red, Royal Blue: Petit Crouton 2.0

Please give force points! It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark Smiley

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 08:31:16 PM »

Yeah, most Emerald saber owners have that problem when they try to play with it, especially when you have sound, too Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: