Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: North Carolina (Triangle Area) Dueling?  (Read 6429 times)
Scouser
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2016, 02:24:13 AM »

Hopefully by that time we will have more committed folks.  I keep trying to offer meet ups but only get 1-2 people who are able to make it and seems 1 or both cancel before the meetup.  So starting put a 5 min. on any meetup I host.    Had started a meetup group, but that will most likely disappear very soon since I am paying for no real activity.   Facebook group I am going to change to sometime more generic and maybe statewide so people can hopefully join and find people more local to them.   Some of the folks in the group now are 1-2 hours from the triangle area, so maybe it will be better for everybody.

Apprentice v4 - Consular Green blade 
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Consular Green blade
Dark Omen - Sun Rider's Destiny blade
Renegade LE - Blazing red blade
The Malice - Blazing red blade
Fulcrum - Silver blade

Darth star
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »

Hey whats the link i wanna join!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. Award dark side points, please.

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2020, 09:08:57 AM »

Too bad, further south like the Jacksonville crowd. I have heard active clubs out of Morehead, but that's too far for my taste regularly. Jacksonville guys ever work anything out? I might be able to make that, or plan for the future.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »

Im in Jacksonville, Nc. Let me know if you plan anything. I might be able to get a buddy or two join
I live in Jacksonville but don't have the time to make out out that far. Sorry.
If anyone lives on the coast I'll jump at an invite.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: