Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to replace V3 soundfonts?  (Read 1146 times)
brooksl7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 21, 2015, 03:17:59 AM »

Hello,

After purchasing my first saber (V3), I'm looking to toy around a bit with different sound fonts. However, I am unsure exactly how to upload unzipped soundfiles to the obsidian launcher and then replace the existing files without error. I have tried downloading various fonts in .lsu format and extracting them into my launcher's Sounds folder but none except the default are present inside of the launcher (even with the saber plugged in). I've tried snooping around the forums for any answers but I can't seem to find a similar issue. Any ideas or guides towards a solution?

Thanks!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:19:52 AM »

Hi brooksl7 welcome to the forums!  A quick note, please read and acknowledge the forum rules(bold red print) found at the top of the forums main home page before making your next post on the boards.  Thanks!

When you download a new font from the forums for example, they are placed on your computer else where other than the obsidian launcher.  When you open the launcher, go to the obsidian tab and locate where you downloaded the files too, there is a hot key that says open files saved to your computer.  Once you find them and open them within the launcher you can then move them over to create a new sound font from the pieces downloaded in the unzipped file.  This applies to the V4 version of the launcher which I recommend you use.

Save the compilation you like to a new folder for these and access them or upload them to your soundboard whenever you like.  One you practice doing this a few times it becomes second nature.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:24:41 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: