Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Catalyst quick disconnect compatible?  (Read 1286 times)
Sylum
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 06, 2011, 10:00:20 AM »

Hello everyone i am somewhat new to the forum, and i hope that i am posting in the right spot! I am about to buy my second US, and I reaaaally like the Dark Catalyst, but i do not see an option for quick disconnects in the drop down boxes. I would love to get it in red with the option of a violet or guardian blue Quick Disconnect Modular LED System (and of course the new soundboard!).  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also feel free to comment on what colors you guys think would look good with the AV illuminated switch that i will most likely be getting also. Thanks in advance!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:51:25 AM »

I know how you feel man, all the colors are fantastic.  I also have looked at the Catalyst and its dark version for a while, wishing for Quick Disconnect.  Your best bet is to email shipping@ultrasabers.com and ask if it can be done, although Deep or Ultra may comment on here and let you know anyway.

Let us know what you find out!

Sylum
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 06:33:01 PM »

Hey thanks Nero! i'll wait for a while to see if they comment before i email, :] if i get a reply soon i am probably gonna buy a saber today!!

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »

Hey thanks Nero! i'll wait for a while to see if they comment before i email, :] if i get a reply soon i am probably gonna buy a saber today!!

I'd email. You likely won't get a response in here.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 11:50:56 PM »

welcome to the forum! i love the dark catalyst. an option for you is to order a solve led. you can use lee filters to get amazing colors like the ones you suggested since there is no quick disconnect. hope this helps!

Sylum
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 01:40:50 AM »

Thank you everyone, i have emailed and found out that quick disconnects on a catalyst are impossible. So anyone wondering there you go! I still just barely ordered a Dark Catalyst in Violet Amethyst tuned to be slightly more purple in color  Cool also got the Obsidian and a blue AV switch! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 01:49:48 AM »

Thank you everyone, i have emailed and found out that quick disconnects on a catalyst are impossible. So anyone wondering there you go! I still just barely ordered a Dark Catalyst in Violet Amethyst tuned to be slightly more purple in color  Cool also got the Obsidian and a blue AV switch! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!!
sounds very cool. one of my fav hilts with my fav color blade  Grin cant wait to see it!
ps. in my previous post i for some reason said solve led lmao. i meant silver

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 01:54:30 AM »

@Tratus:  Silver makes that post so much more understandable!

@Sylum:  Let us know how things go and make sure you write a review!

Sylum
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 01:54:42 AM »

sounds very cool. one of my fav hilts with my fav color blade  Grin cant wait to see it!
ps. in my previous post i for some reason said solve led lmao. i meant silver
That is ohk :] I would have done the silver, except ive heard that the color filters make the blade not as bright. And i looove the brightness of ultrasabers! But thanks anyway!

Sylum
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 01:55:49 AM »

@Sylum:  Let us know how things go and make sure you write a review!
I will for sure write a review!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: