Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Toy Collectors..  (Read 1182 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: December 23, 2015, 05:46:18 AM »

As well as sabers I collect action figures.  I thought it would be interesting to see if there are any others here that collect the like and we can show off our collections.  Of course I collect Star Wars but by far my biggest collection is my Masters of the Universe collection.  Been a He-Man fan for 27 years (since 5).  This is my Modern figure collection the Vintage is still in storage....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 05:05:39 PM »

I'm going to have to take some pics when I get home.  I have two shelves full of Lord of the Rings figures and other shelves with a bunch of misc stuff.  Is this for any toys in general or just action figures?  I have been waiting for a place to post pics of my Star Wars Kotobukiya collection.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 12:00:44 AM »

I'm going to have to take some pics when I get home.  I have two shelves full of Lord of the Rings figures and other shelves with a bunch of misc stuff.  Is this for any toys in general or just action figures?  I have been waiting for a place to post pics of my Star Wars Kotobukiya collection.

Toys in general my friend. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

ridgekitten
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Darth Morbium

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 10:37:46 AM »

Legos are my jam. I work at a Lego store, and it would take too long to get my stuff in the same room to take a pic. I have over 350 Lego sets. Around 150 parts in a set. That's a lot of pieces.

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 10:43:00 AM »

well.. get me.. I'm actually thinking of selling all my figures and using the money to get lightsabers.. I'm talking the old hasbro and master replica ones.. I have a ton of TFA figures I don't know what to do with.. at least I can actually use the sabers.. and they have some sell on value, if I ever feel the need..

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print