Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Possibility of switching out sound boards for Obsidian  (Read 1146 times)
NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« on: September 06, 2011, 11:54:59 PM »

Hello everyone on SaberForum!!  I'm new on the website and I had a few questions about a certain topic.  I have multiple lightsabers myself and I wanted to convert my Luke Skywalker Episode VI saber from Hasbro through UltraSabers.  The question I had was: After the conversion, would it be possible to switch out the sound board in it and replace it with the new Obsidian?  I was wondering if anyone knew if it would be possible.  If so, is there anyone that would be able to do it? Thanks and have a nice day.  Smiley

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »

isnt this topic posted some where else? any way to answer your question, if you get the conversion, it will likely be converted with the obsidian considering it is THEIR new sound board.

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 11:59:08 PM »

Sorry. I locked that other one and made a new one.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »

isnt this topic posted some where else? any way to answer your question, if you get the conversion, it will likely be converted with the obsidian considering it is THEIR new sound board.

No, they don't do anything with the stock board as from what I understand.

NinjaJesus, your best bet is to wait for Ultra to get the CSO up, and have him convert it and put an Obsidian in.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:02:14 AM »

The default would be to convert the saber to single LED but leave the board.  When Ultra's custom division opens up, you'll be able to send it in and definitely get an Obsidian board put in it.  I know for a fact it can be done, because I own a Luke ROTJ converted FX with an Obsidian board in it... long story short Ultra was fixing my saber and had to replace the board, figured he would do me a favor and put an Obsidian one in Smiley  He's the man!

My review is here if you wanna see what your saber could look like in the future:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1868.0

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 12:06:16 AM »

The default would be to convert the saber to single LED but leave the board.  When Ultra's custom division opens up, you'll be able to send it in and definitely get an Obsidian board put in it.  I know for a fact it can be done, because I own a Luke ROTJ converted FX with an Obsidian board in it... long story short Ultra was fixing my saber and had to replace the board, figured he would do me a favor and put an Obsidian one in Smiley  He's the man!

My review is here if you wanna see what your saber could look like in the future:

ahhh this is why i thought he would put an obsidian in his saber. i forgot yours had to be swapped out. sorry for the false info!

NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 12:08:47 AM »

WOW! That is AWESOME!! That's how I'd want mine to look like in the future. Thanks for the info, man.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: