Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: How to track lightsaber order?  (Read 1938 times)
darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

« on: September 08, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »

Simple as it gets how can i track my order through ups i dont have any clue how to do this anyone knows how?
I want it just to know if it came or not....
How do i do that with the information that i got only from my account in the ultrasabers.com site?

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »

when you place your order go to where it say tracking. there should be a code there. copy and paste onto the ups site in the tracking section. on the left side there is a screen that says track by number. that is where you paste it.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:06 PM »

If it has shipped, you should receive a notification via email that gives you the tracking number.  You can use this to track your package via the UPS website.  You will not, however, get this number until the item is actually in the mail and processed by UPS or whatever.

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »

when you place your order go to where it say tracking. there should be a code there. copy and paste onto the ups site in the tracking section. on the left side there is a screen that says track by number. that is where you paste it.
You mean Review orders / track packages there in my account?

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 01:26:29 PM »

You mean Review orders / track packages there in my account?
yes but like nero said you wont get the nuber if it isnt in the mail yet.

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »

yes but like nero said you wont get the nuber if it isnt in the mail yet.
It says that i cannot change the order because it is in the final stage that means it is shipping now? Because i still didnt got the notification the only message they sent me was the one that told me when i ordered the lightsabers.
That means it is still not shipped come on almost 2 weeks have past and still not shipped?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 01:38:56 PM »

It says that i cannot change the order because it is in the final stage that means it is shipping now? Because i still didnt got the notification the only message they sent me was the one that told me when i ordered the lightsabers.
That means it is still not shipped come on almost 2 weeks have past and still not shipped?

Yes, it means it's been put together and should be shipped soon.  You will get an email when the item is actually shipped.

Keep in mind they tell you on the site that items can take 2-3 weeks at least JUST to get put together and shipped.  Not to mention they're just getting back from Dragoncon, so they're probably backed up.  You should get it soon enough.

darthinvader
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 01:42:31 PM »

Yes, it means it's been put together and should be shipped soon.  You will get an email when the item is actually shipped.

Keep in mind they tell you on the site that items can take 2-3 weeks at least JUST to get put together and shipped.  Not to mention they're just getting back from Dragoncon, so they're probably backed up.  You should get it soon enough.
i get it it just that i am so unlucky  Tongue..
At first i couldnt order then they go to dragoncon then i order then  Cry Tongue.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 01:53:14 PM »

i get it it just that i am so unlucky  Tongue..

In my experience there's no such thing as luck!  At any rate the guys should be back fairly soon.  Unfortunately your order status won't change from Processing until you get an email confirming that it's shipped so don't bother refreshing that page all day.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: