Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Heya gang !  (Read 2869 times)
Luckyjack
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« on: December 26, 2010, 01:10:33 AM »

Great look on the new forums !

Just received my first Saber - a really sharp Consular Green Rattlesnake (last one of the first run it appears) ! Wow - amazing quality, super bright Ultra blade, beautifully machined hilt. A nice piece of work overall.

I'm a 501st guy building a Jedi kit for work with the Rebel Legion. I mostly focus on the volunteer work for the kids.....and this saber will really make an impact. Can't wait to get my next one !  Cheesy

Lucky Jack

Stable :
- Rattlesnake (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)
- Redemption (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 01:40:49 AM »

Welcome, Jack!  Glad you like the saber and it's great that you're working for the kids!  Both the 501st and the Legion are awesome groups to be a part of.

Darth_Greyloch
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »

Hey, that's really cool. I have a good friend who is a member of the 501st, they seem like a cool group. Met a few of those folks when I went with my friend to Dragoncon a few years ago, it was my first big con experience. It kind of overwhelmed me, but looking back, glad I went.

Congrats on your first saber, I just recently ordered my 1st one as well. Hasn't arrived yet, due in a few days I think.

Proud owner of: Phantom V2 (Fire Orange)
& Standard Issue (Adegan Silver)
Reviews: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=51.0
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=402.0

Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 03:20:35 PM »

Lucky Jack -

I was really keen on the Rattlesnake... Still am.. so hopefully we'll see another batch soon enough.

In the mean time i would be really keen to see some pics of your Saber. If you get a chance could you take some photos and put them in the gallery? or even do a short review? (I hear Ultra are giving away some Reward Points for good reviews with pics Smiley )

In the mean time Congrats on your first Saber.

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

Luckyjack
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 05:31:34 PM »

Thanks !

A) Agreed - 501st and the Rebel Legion do some great things and are a solid group. I recently took part in an event where they closed the Toys R Us in Times Square for a morning and Had a special holdiay party for the families of NYC firefighters killed in the line of duty. It was AWESOME to be able to brighten a day for these kids. Really psyched after handling my first UltraSaber - let's face it - these things look as "real" as possible !

B) Will do ! Once the holiday celebrations calm down and I finish helping my kids build all their presents from Santa (should have bough stock in Lego !!!!) I'll post a review w/ pics (maybe some video too) on the Rattlesnake. Also ordered a Redemption during the day after Christmas sale so will do the same.

Lucky Jack

Stable :
- Rattlesnake (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)
- Redemption (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: