Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: AV Switches  (Read 811 times)
GingerNinjaDude
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

Light Side Me Up Peoples

« on: September 08, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

Hey im new to ultrasabers and the forum and am about to make my first purchase of a Phantasm in either Green Or Purple however i had a question which is:
- does the av switch come with the saber automatically or do you have to pay for it?
- if so how much?
- what colours does it come in?

any help would be awesome guys thanks Smiley

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

Unfortunately AV switches are only available on sabers with sound.  The colors available are Blue, Red and Green at the moment.  Any saber that can have an AV switch installed will give you that option in one of the drop down boxes that you make detail selections about (Usually under the Sound option).

Cheers to your new saber!  Post more questions if you have them  Smiley

GingerNinjaDude
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

Light Side Me Up Peoples

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:53 PM »

Thanks for the helpful information and speedy reply Cheesy i do have one more question but its more of an opinion based one Smiley does the bullet tip or rounded tip look better? as im really stuck on which to get Smiley

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »

It depends on what you're going for.  Episode III they started using more of the bullet tip, that's pretty much why it became popular.  Honestly I always recommend the rounded tip - it's cheaper, takes less time, and is SAFER.  The bullet tip can hurt if you stab with it.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 07:04:08 PM »

It depends on what you're going for.  Episode III they started using more of the bullet tip, that's pretty much why it became popular.  Honestly I always recommend the rounded tip - it's cheaper, takes less time, and is SAFER.  The bullet tip can hurt if you stab with it.
agreed. i like the round tip better because its cheaper. i also personally think it looks better

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: