Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Requisitions Charges Question On Sending In Saber  (Read 1247 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: December 31, 2015, 08:34:44 PM »

So I just have a quick question on this, how does it work? I know you print out the recent email chains, send that in with your saber, but how do you go about buying? Buy however much is needed then send in the saber after they send confirmation or something? Like I said I finally gotta send in my Bellicose, just wont connect to the computer anymore due to possible combatibility issues with windows 10 and such so I'm just having it turned into a stunt saber but all other things will be the same. So thanks for the info on that. Probably sending it in tomorrow. Like all the sounds will still work but then the clashes will stop after a few hits. It was bound to happen soon anyway since its back from 2012 with Obsidian V2 I think. Also getting me a whole new regular Heavy Grade blade for that one same reason for my Archon, to match the mostly silver color scheme of the hilt =] Its cool though, I personally prefer sabers without sound anyway unless they are regular character sabers

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 11:11:38 PM »

Need to know quick. Tomorrow is coming up soon so x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 12:24:50 AM »

Didn't think about the libraries being closed on Friday u.u Will be sending my saber in Saturday. Oh well. Still kinda sucks though Tongue I'm just confused because I've never had to send in a saber for repairs before until now x.x

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 11:35:00 PM »

Still confused on this part. Do I buy the amount of charges needed, wait until US sends confirmation, then send in my saber or what? This is really confusing me and making me kinda mad trying to figure it out x.x

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 03:06:59 AM »

Did you send US an email?  I'd do that and just wait for a reply.  I'm sure they're very good at giving instructions on how to send them money.  Cheesy

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 05:42:59 AM »

I'm good. I now have to run the program as administrator. Got my settings fixed up on my saber and stuff finally. I just had to finally find that sweet spot for the clashes with a Heavy Grade blade. Its older Obsidian V2 sound so yeah but its my baby. Ordering a new blade for my Bellicose uh, later my time. Might get another blade too for another saber, who knows. But its all good now finally. I'm currently running the stock Old Republic Jedi font. Forgot how quiet that one was but I like it though. one of my favorite sound fonts. Plus I had to up the compadability to windows 8 so its closer to windows 10 but still have to run the program as administrator. So all is good now. Was actually bugging my bro when I had the silent font on my Bellicose Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: