Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: what is a premium grab bag?  (Read 1129 times)
ridgekitten
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

Darth Morbium

« on: January 04, 2016, 08:14:37 AM »

Hey guys!
I keep seeing posts mentioning premium grab bags. What are they/how does one get such a saber?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »

I believe they were part of an offer ran by US a while back - spend X amount and get a random 'sabre drawn from the more expensive ($100+) hilts, rather than the cheaper hilts as is typically the case with grab bags.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 01:19:41 PM »

I like that promotion...  I want that promotion,  hell,  give me something free..  like a sicker or something.

I have to go find that wishlist thread I know what I wish US would start to do, 

"I wish that US sends out with every purchase a little 3" x 3" stickers  or a US t-shirt.  That would be boss.

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

Syngian
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 09:08:29 PM »

Whis forum post would be the place to start a countdown to receiving backordered Graflex sabers?  lol.    Graflex ordered 12/29 (4 week backorder).    Maybe slightly over 3 weeks to go...  very anxious. 

ridgekitten
Knight Lance Corporal

Darth Morbium

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »

Whis forum post would be the place to start a countdown to receiving backordered Graflex sabers?  lol.    Graflex ordered 12/29 (4 week backorder).    Maybe slightly over 3 weeks to go...  very anxious. 
I ordered a grab bag saber on the 27th, but it hasn't shipped yet. I wouldn't expect either of our sabers to come for a little while, everyone is getting them right now.

ridgekitten
Knight Lance Corporal

Darth Morbium

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 10:05:29 PM »

I believe they were part of an offer ran by US a while back - spend X amount and get a random 'sabre drawn from the more expensive ($100+) hilts, rather than the cheaper hilts as is typically the case with grab bags.
Thanks man! I hope they do another round of that, I want to order a double bladed saber sooner or later.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 11:53:25 PM »

That would be here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1403.0 Smiley We've all been there and felt the clock ticking ever so slowly until we get the shipping confirmation e-mail. It's worth the wait!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: